25 Years Ago Today

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Chuck The DJ

I know people.
Sep 28, 2006
Sebastopol, California
www.chuckthedj.com
25 years ago I married my soulmate. Some of you know the story. We dated in Jr. High, I was in 9th grade, she was in 8th. We parted and went our own way for 17 years. Then at her 15 year high school class reunion, the only one she had gone to, I was the DJ. I knew she would be there, I asked ahead of time to the committee, I gave them a deal that they could not say no to.

At the reunion I found her, went up to her and said "I don't know if you remember me"... she did and we hung out and went on a date the next weekend and the rest, as they say, is history.

It's been 25 years of a beautiful life together. There have been a couple of trying times, but our love, communication and respect for each other has gotten us threw them and made our love stronger.
We support each other, care and worry for each other. We make each other happy and feeling alive. We give each other the space that each needs to do their own thing and we share many things together.
I would be lost without her and I know that because of her I am a better person.

We have two acronyms that we use in our notes to each other (we have more, but these are the 2 most used :) )N.A.A.F. and T.T.E.O.T.
Chuck and Kajira 1991 (01).jpg Chuck and Kajira 1991 (1).jpg Chuck and Kajira 1991 (3).jpg
Both mean basically the same thing but they come from the heart, the soul, the center of our being.
On this day, on our 25th Wedding Anniversary I say to my love, my wife, Now Always &Forever, and Till The End Of Time. Hugs & Kisses.