amazed at what I saw sort of

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
My clients hire me because of me and my experience trust in me and what I do, Ricky you are obsessed with pricing and why it shouldn't be so high, that is why you are and always will be stuck where you are at, I sell an experience not a service 100% of my business is referrals, people hire me because of my history of over delivering at every event, I charge what I charge because of supply and demand, I am not every other DJ, I am me there is only one, if you want my services they require a premium fee,
Hmmm this sounds familiar

I think there was something missed in your original quote - and the '(/quote)' got picked up as a command.

Your message: substitute [] for ()
(QUOTE="DJ R

My point is that generally speaking $3,000 for DJ plus Up Lighting is in inflated price. If you are booking 10 weddings a year at that price in Wisconsin without a Photo Booth or other stuff added in, then I am impressed. Either your clients truly have money to spend, or they aren't smart enough to research up lighting enough to come to a conclusion on how much they should really pay for it. My clients tend to be research savvy, and somewhat techy. Getting them to pay a bunch for up lighting is near impossible. A few downtown D.C. brides who have Mom and Dad footing the bill at their $9,000+ venue will pay it if you get that kind of client, but outside of that up lighting is an aggressive sale.(/QUOTE)

My clients hire me because of me and my experience trust in me and what I do, Ricky you are obsessed with pricing and why it shouldn't be so high, that is why you are and always will be stuck where you are at, I sell an experience not a service 100% of my business is referrals, people hire me because of my history of over delivering at every event, I charge what I charge because of supply and demand, I am not every other DJ, I am me there is only one, if you want my services they require a premium fee,