Anybody done uplighting in yellow?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

rickryan.com

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Dec 9, 2009
Hendersonville, TN
www.rickryan.com
Was just following up with my bride for THIS weekend. She still hasn't filled out the online planner (promised tonight) and she's saying YELLOW uplighting. I've seen a few pics online but just wondering if anyone here had done a yellow lighting job? These guys bought my biggest pkg, originally for 75 guests. Now the count is between 35-40. Should be interesting.

I've done Yellow and thought it was going to flop, but it turned out quite nice and no, I don't remember what settings I used (that was about a year ago.)

I finally just got my online planner filled out by the bride this evening. She says she wants yellow and then she mentions amber. I don't think she realizes the difference so I sent over shots to let her choose. Man, this is just shaving it a bit too close but ya deal with what ya got to deal with. Nice lady though and only 35-40 guests in total.

Don't remember dude but I think red and blue were on full. Ask the lady what her colors are, if one of them is not yellow, use amber.

You mean red and green, don't you? Somebody suggested to bump red a bit more than green. I'll have to wait until the bride actually makes up her mind (today) between amber and yellow. Thanks for the input. I'm kinda hoping she goes with yellow. Ain't got no pics of that color yet.

The lighting came off good.
R-100%
G-80%
B-0%

IMG_3965.JPG

Small party, small room (40 guests)

Thanks for the help chaps.

agree with LeBlanc........... Why would you run an uplight while splashing that wall with the gobo? This is what I have preached about DJs trying to be artistic and often the reason people go to school for art and design.