Weddings Anyone doing things like this ?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

DjDennis

RIP- My Dad (2011), Sister (2013) and Mum (2017)
Nope... I've only done one wedding, but the bride and groom both knew who they were, so no need to put signs on them. Everyone else there knew who they were too. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DjDennis and DJ TJ
well wifedj do something DIFFERENT and show what YOU have done to show all us djs how its done

how long have you been a dj for ??

have a nice day

I dunno.......maybe they are needed at a gay wedding for identification purposes.:shrug:
Maybe whoever wears the pants isn't a reliable indicator anymore.:D

well wifedj do something DIFFERENT and show what YOU have done to show all us djs how its done
Such divisive, confrontational, and naive language.

Revelation and sharing are best saved for those with the capacity to learn.

how long have you been a dj for ??
Less than a century more than minute.

have a nice day
Despite the passive/aggressive tone, I intend to despite having to deal with the external forces of ignorance.

Reactions: majorsoundsmusic
then you are ignored - have a nice day ...............not!

What brides may like to have in au is not necessarily representative of what my brides want in the midwest. In fact, my ideal client's would consider some of these ideas to be "cheap" and cheesy, and not anywhere near their idea of how they want there wedding day to look.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What brides may like to have in au is not necessarily representative of what my brides want in the midwest. In fact, my ideal client's would consider some of these ideas to be "cheap" and cheesy, and not anywhere near their idea of how they want there wedding day to look.

While that may be true of YOUR clientele .. it may be the right thing for others .. or may spark some other discussion of what is working.

The OP only asked if anyone was doing this .. it appears too many have decided that their best answer is defecation instead of debate.

if you go on ebay and LOOK around there are a LOT of things that you could use for PROPS that can enhance a wedding
to be different from other Djs in your area

do you know of Other Djs in your Area that does / use things like that ? I bet not

this is why I have asked - but it seems others are still sheep and follow the old boring ways of djing
instead of new adventures

well all I shall say is have a nice day on your so called CAREER.............................

Unlike some DJ's I am more conservative. I specialize in one thing. I am not a "Jack of all trades" type of DJ. I understand that there are several wedding professionals that use this business model. I work with several businesses in my area that specialize in the decorating and leave the decorations and props to them.

for the oldies here you can roll your eyes at some of these young pups again - and we call these guys real djs!

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
I rather liked the prominent sign hand-made by the step father (I believe) of the bride. It was tasteful and prominent and for sale as it was a one shot deal just for this wedding only (for him). You too can own it for $500 Canadian. I passed citing my truck barely holds my equipment as it is....
Hopefully you can all figure out what I am talking about from the following clip ;-)