Back to the 80's Hits

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

You like the 80's or not

• Total voters
Re: Steve Earle

I didn't know that was such a big line dance/"group clogging" number; never saw that before until a wedding I did over the summer produced an angry mob with pitchforks and torches demanding "Copperhead Road! Copperhead Road!"

Kinda partial to "Guitar Town" myself...

GJ

Re: Steve Earle

I didn't know that was such a big line dance/"group clogging" number; never saw that before until a wedding I did over the summer produced an angry mob with pitchforks and torches demanding "Copperhead Road! Copperhead Road!"

Kinda partial to "Guitar Town" myself...

GJ
I also prefer Guitar Town

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Reactions: DJ SVO
MMMMMMM Suzanna Hoffs

Saw them live twice, and burned-out the double-live album back in the day. Couldn't see them now (if they still did the same kind of show they did back then!)...

GJ

The Tubes had enough hits for a greatest hits album, LOL
Not a "Greatest Hits" , their greatest album, "The Completion Backward Principle" although "Outside Inside" was only slightly less impressive.

But they did have enough hits to and did release a couple GH/Best of versions.

No Eighties library would be complete without the following The Tubes choons:
White Punks on Dope (Actually released in 75), Talk To Ya Later, Sushi Girl, Amnesia, Attack Of the Fifty Foot Woman, Don't Want To Wait Anymore, Let's Make Some Noise, She's a Beauty, and The Monkey Time.

I've got 900 original promo music vids 1964-2002 the 80's early 90's is definitely the time period I get the most requests taking into account I don't really do kiddies shows, these songs still stack up without the vids ! now days a lot of the artists would be nothing with out them, sounding the same and just shaking the booty and the other bits most of the time.