Big Changes

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
some big changes will be coming my way in the next few weeks so stay tuned ill have the story with some pics
Puberty? Mid-life crisis? :)

I am going to a event in Albany next week 16-19 then am on vacation the week of 20 -24 so I hope to let you all know around the then

Reactions: ittigger
well been 4 days out to Albany and I'm finding out some of these changes are a bit harder and more involved then I thought I should have most everything done I hope by the end of the week

Reactions: Jeff Romard
back in 1993 when I started I was a wild and crazy guy well I still am, but back then I had a few say my business name was not a wise choice I said why who would of though the rolling stones or the great full dead or even the Beatles would be as big as they are by the name. So as I get older I'm not as wild as I used to be so I started thinking maybe its time for a new direction. I am looking for a better type of client soooo I am changing everything name even equipment Ive never been afraid of competition and now I'm gonna show them what this little country boy can do. I am still waiting for more equipment to show up and the hall that is letting me set my stuff up for pictures wont be available for me to use until mid august. Once I get everything home should be in the next couple of days ill put up some pictures. So it boils down to what some of you said like my name on the table but ill still put my old equipment against any of you. I'm looking for a better future.

back in 1993 when I started I was a wild and crazy guy well I still am, but back then I had a few say my business name was not a wise choice I said why who would of though the rolling stones or the great full dead or even the Beatles would be as big as they are by the name. So as I get older I'm not as wild as I used to be so I started thinking maybe its time for a new direction. I am looking for a better type of client soooo I am changing everything name even equipment Ive never been afraid of competition and now I'm gonna show them what this little country boy can do. I am still waiting for more equipment to show up and the hall that is letting me set my stuff up for pictures wont be available for me to use until mid august. Once I get everything home should be in the next couple of days ill put up some pictures. So it boils down to what some of you said like my name on the table but ill still put my old equipment against any of you. I'm looking for a better future.

Okay, so you're trying to transition your DJ biz to a more elite (and hopefully more lucrative) clientele? Good for you. I trust you're doing this in a one-step-at-a-time approach (and not just burning bridges to existing, established clients)?

I think the best way to transition quickly, is to partner with Mix. :evil:

Nah....he's got a few already and the ever present drama to go along with each and every one of them...and each and every event....and car purchase....and equipment purchase...and girlfriend...and, well I'll stop here.

Just messin' with all your posts Mix...:)

Nah....he's got a few already and the ever present drama to go along with each and every one of them...and each and every event....and car purchase....and equipment purchase...and girlfriend...and, well I'll stop here.

Just messin' with all your posts Mix...:)
But you'd transition quick .. maybe not the way you'd want to go .. but it would be quick.

Reactions: Jeff Romard