Black Friday sales

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
2 radio stations here started playing christmas music today as well. Sorry Pro .. back to the regularly scheduled thread.

DJ related music stores have promotions every day it seems which can make it hard to wait until black friday or cyber monday.

OK .. up first .. not quite Black Friday, but there are some storage deals at Amazon today .. the USB Flash are compelling .. especially the Ultra Fit one which is the size of a Wireless Keyboard/Mouse receiver ... and the 512Gb Transcend SSD is pretty close to an all-time low for a decent quality drive.

8e1e7c60-f0a0-4dab-a780-a0d00e1ed299.jpg

USB Flash Drives
Drives

BTW .. bought 3 of the 128Gb Flair flash and 1 of the 128Gb Fit .. The Flairs will be stocking stuffers.

AgiProDj.com has 20% off plus free shipping yesterday I was looking you can buy 4 Evox 5 with covers for 3200 wow! And IMO it sounds better than 2 Evox 8 however you can get a pair of Evox 8 with covers for 3000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Got myself a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones for $119 yesterday (Amazon Gold Box Special). My Pioneer HDJ-500s broke last week and all the Gorilla Glue in the world won't hold them together, so a replacement was needed. One of my friends is an A-T product rep and says that $119 is pretty much dealer cost, so I figured I'd take a chance. Last night I gigged with my Sony MDR-7506's... great for broadcasting (and great headphones in general), but not enough volume or heft.

I also purchased 2 new laptop power adapters (contain your excitement, please)... I discovered 3 hours into last night's gig that my backup laptop's adapter was no longer functioning.

Here's the best deal I've found this season for DJs... a facade for $100. This product is identical to the American DJ Event Facade, which sells for $300. It's a 4-panel facade which surrounds a 4-foot table perfectly, it has a white powder-coated steel frame (more durable than aluminum and gives it better stability), and the spandex panels are removable and washable. It comes with a case, too. You can get it here - it shows up as $150, but the price drops to $99.99 when you enter the code SC48W5 at checkout. Note that it's currently on backorder... but the company is legit (I bought one from them a couple of months ago at the regular price and it's totally worth $150, but it's a no-brainer at $99.95).

Here's the best deal I've found this season for DJs... a facade for $100. This product is identical to the American DJ Event Facade, which sells for $300. It's a 4-panel facade which surrounds a 4-foot table perfectly, it has a white powder-coated steel frame (more durable than aluminum and gives it better stability), and the spandex panels are removable and washable. It comes with a case, too. You can get it here - it shows up as $150, but the price drops to $99.99 when you enter the code SC48W5 at checkout. Note that it's currently on backorder... but the company is legit (I bought one from them a couple of months ago at the regular price and it's totally worth $150, but it's a no-brainer at $99.95).
Thats a awesome price, thanks for posting, now the question , its about a month out for it to be back in stock, I assume they charge at the time of the order for out of stock items?

Reactions: Chuck The DJ