Interactive DJs Bubble Juice question

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
This is the first time this has happened. Yesterdays afternoon bubble party went well for the first half hour but during the second half, I noticed the bubble were getting fewer and fewer. I went over and looked into them so see what looked like Karo Syrup. Very thick and sticking onto the loops. I thought maybe the bubble juice was drying out in the hot sun so I added a bit of water to thin it out some. It didn't work so I added a lot more juice to get me through the rest of the event. The bubble juice looked a little greyish and thick when I poured out the unused juice back into the juice jug.
Have anyone seen juice go bad while they are storing it or did I just find a funky batch?

No problems ever other than "some" brands of them seem to foam up if the machines are on a long time. Usually the cheap ones.
Yep, happens to mine all the time cause I use the cheap juice. I just add water to thin it out and it works fine. Walgreens $2.99.

don't cheap out,,,, only reuse it a few times,,, and clean your tray
:sqconfused: What do you do, run around and put all the unpopped bubbles back in the bottle to reuse again?:sqerr:

I've had the same cheap bubbles I purchased last year at Walgreens. I haven't had any problems that a little watering down won't fix. At $1.50 for the big bottle at the end of the season sale it's worth it for me. For the price I charge for bubble parties I'm not spending $20 a gal. or whatever the good stuff costs. A wedding would be a different story.

I've done just about all my Bubble Parties for the last three years using the 100oz bottles from WalMart with no issues. And I recycle the unused juice from the machines. I did once have the thick juice issue and originally thought perhaps it was from the recycling or from heat as I had left a couple of jugs in the car. Over time I've come to the conclusion that it was just a bad bottle.

I've been using the Wal-Mart "Miracle Bubble" juice in the 100oz jug and until now have not had issues. Maybe it was a bad batch.
I too have seen the foam up before, but when MY juice started getting thick....I had Diana add water but it didn't help so we wound up dumping LOTS more juice in them just to finish the event.
We run the Chauvet Bubble Kings and so far they have been OK.
???

For those of you using the 100oz (or whatever size) Miracle Bubbles that WalMart sells, here is the MSDS for that product. Good to have just in case somebody has (or claims to have) a reaction to the juice.

View attachment 14381

Attachments

• Miracle msds.pdf
    57.4 KB · Views: 11
I have an old bubble machine that I plug in here and ther efor my son to play with outside. I went to walmart and got a big jug for 4.88 and the bubbles sucked!! Popped right away, not many bubbles being made, etc......We also used some of the juice to blow bubbles with regular hand wands and it was very hard to produce a few bubbles.

Last week I stopped by Dollar Tree and they have a 40 or 44 oz bubble juice called Bubbelz (i think, the spelling was funny) I bought the grape scent for $1 and it kicks the walmart brands ass!!!! It's a huge difference in the quality. I mean HUGE. The bubble machine put out 5 times as many bubbles now!! I remember thinking to myself at least my son will enjoy this since it looks like its not putting out as many bubbles when I first got it, now it's ready to go back out on the road, lol.

If you have 100 pennies to spare, try out the bubble solution at Dollar Tree, well worth it! I have also had the same experience with the thick syrup like substance from the walmart brand. The walmart brand isn't that bad, but the dollar tree brand really was a big difference. Night and Day, in this case....hundreds of bubbles vs. thousands of bubbles!!!!

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about how your bubble juice is better than mine. Just because your juice has a recognized brand name you think that it works better. I can produce just as many bubbles with my B..................ooops:sqerr:, sorry, wrong B word. Never mind.:sqwink:

Update.....Last event was a 4 hour bubble party at our local Chik-Fil-A. Used all new juice (same stuff we have been using) and ran them until they got to the bottom of the tank and then added more. Towards the end of the evening we let it run until it was barely spitting any out and just added little "shots" to finish the night.
Dumped the rest and when we start the next party, it will be all fresh again.