Interactive DJs Bubble Parties / Machines

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Bazza

New DJ
Dec 1, 2009
Hey all,

I am looking to expand into the Bubble Party arena. Is there a bubble machine that stands out from all the rest? A Pro-quality workhorse that can handle the rigors of the road?

Thanks!

I've used one of those Chauvet Bubble Kings before...my advice is don't ever think about touching one.

It's a pain to drain any leftover fluid, left alone cleaning it. Also, it rusts very easily.

I have a Chauvet B250. It cranks out lots of bubbles and I've put mine through the wringer over the last couple years and it's been FLAWLESS.

The trick to most bubble machines is to use just enough fluid to make them work. Overfilling is a MAJOR problem and causes a LOT of the mess that many people get (lesson learned early on). It's only coupled by more mess when you move them after they've been filled (or overfilled in many cases).

Here's what I do to help cut down on the 'mess':

Put bubble machine as close to where you intend to use it.
Turn it on.
Fill until it starts working.
Turn off.
Use machine like you would normally.
When I'm done I open machine - remove 'tray' for fluid and pour back into bottle (may require using a funnel ;) ).
Close machine and put away.

Every couple times I use it, if there is any spillage, I take it out behind the house and spray it down with a water hose and let it dry for a day or two before I use it again.

If it gets a little rust, it's really not a big deal as long as it continues to work. For the most part, my bubble machine is plastic except for the small power supply that drives the bubble wands and the fan.

B-550 is made out of steel so I figure if it starts to rust on the inside I will sand it and it will be time for some pick up bed liner to be put down.

Yes it takes a funnel to pour the unused bubble juice back in the bottle, but that hole on the bubble juice bottle is so small.

That is the size of my jugs, but since I can't seem to pour milk, water, or bubble juice back into a jug without spilling it, so I use a funnel.