Caterer cut off alcohol 2 hours early

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
they truly ARE NOT Liable for the actions of another individual. There s all this here say out there that a bar could get sued and is liable if a patron drinks too much goes off, drives, and gets into a car accident or kills someone. That is not the bar's fault. It is the individual's fault for making poor decisions by drinking and driving..

That wouldn't stop a lawyer from dragging them into a civil suit...where they could be found liable

I've always heard that the bartender/bar can be held responsible if a patron has too much to drink at a bar/club, gets into an accident, and kills themselves or someone else.

A few years back a local girl making the rounds for her 21st birthday went off the road, slammed into a tree, wound up in a stream, and died. Now it's a small town and as usual a lot of rumors were swirling around all I know is the last bar she visited was closed down shortly thereafter and hasn't been open since.

For my .02, I think if the person is obviously wasted the bartender should cut them off. Different people hold their liquor differently. Someone can be wasted and just appear tipsy. For that reason, I don't think a bar or it's staff should held liable for another adult's actions.

Thats the problem today, nobody wants to take responsibility for their own actions, its always someone else's fault

Because people are not taught and/or not living with real home grown values these days. No one is to blame, let's point the finger at someone else for every problem. So many people today want to relax and drift through life taken care of in one way or another. They will try to smart the system to do so as well.

Just look at the Anti Police movement in America today. These people are disgustingly disingenuous, and stirring the pot into an even more negative situation as we move forward.

Oh yeah, anything that is not Politically Correct is offensive as well, and if it offends somebody it is totally wrong to begin with, so we have to ban it or remove it from society.

Never mind my post...I'm just rambling on and need to go to bed...:djsleeping: