Check out Marcello's promo vid

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I think in the greater NYC area, there are PLENTY of Mitzvahs year round .. and if you are THE go-to guy, as Marcello appears to be (at least one of them) .. I see no reason to doubt the numbers.

As mentioned, many Mitzvahs are simply about IMAGE.

I know this will come as a shock to most of you, but Cleveland in not just like NYC :)

But there is a local entertainment company here that does mainly mitvahs, and they start at $10k. A friend was at one that was $45k. They have all kinds of performers, and the dj and or mc is typically nothing special. The overall show is what is special.

And yes it's polished.

I like Cleveland .. it's been a few years, but I've been there a few times .. been to the Jake twice and down to the flats after they were renovated and before their demise. Need one more trip since in 3 tries I haven't made it over to the R&R HOF.

Reactions: Scott Hanna
I like Cleveland .. it's been a few years, but I've been there a few times .. been to the Jake twice and down to the flats after they were renovated and before their demise. Need one more trip since in 3 tries I haven't made it over to the R&R HOF.
Beers on me next time you are in town!

Reactions: steve149
I know this will come as a shock to most of you, but Cleveland in not just like NYC :)

But there is a local entertainment company here that does mainly mitvahs, and they start at $10k. A friend was at one that was $45k. They have all kinds of performers, and the dj and or mc is typically nothing special. The overall show is what is special.

I went to dinner with a group of guys during the DJ Expo this year and found myself seated at a long table with Bobby Morganstein on my right and Matt Radicelli and a few other guys from Rock The House on my left. I probably got about three sentences in during the evening's conversation; quite honestly, it was more enjoyable to listen to Matt and Bobby talk about what they're working to offer to their clients. They are at an entirely different level than I am (I can count the number of Mitzvahs I've done on my right hand), but both of them are totally approachable. Matt is probably one of the smartest guys in the mobile entertainment business today. The first time I was introduced to him was about three years ago in Atlantic City, by Marcello of all people. We spent a few hours showing Marcello the ins and outs of video editing using Sony Vegas.

Beers on me next time you are in town!

Cleveland Rocks! One of my couples last year did a destination wedding here, and they live in Cleveland. The groom, David, is a corporate training chef for Hyde Park. Someday I'll get up there to sample their steaks and check out the R&R Hall Of Fame. Do I also get free beer? :)

Reactions: Scott Hanna
Marcello is an outstanding individual and MC. He is a premium level performer. He gets what he is worth and he set that bar pretty high. In the video the DJ is Josh from SCE. He is a really good dj and a wiz with lighting and design. He does not come cheap and he works with the best in NJ. The sound system and lighting belongs to Josh. Yes he is using JBL G2's but mark my words when I tell you that he has those speakers dialed in to sound like high end RCF's. He dials in a lot of systems for SCE and other DJ's in the area. This event is well over the 10k mark.

I went to dinner with a group of guys during the DJ Expo this year and found myself seated at a long table with Bobby Morganstein on my right and Matt Radicelli and a few other guys from Rock The House on my left. I probably got about three sentences in during the evening's conversation; quite honestly, it was more enjoyable to listen to Matt and Bobby talk about what they're working to offer to their clients. They are at an entirely different level than I am (I can count the number of Mitzvahs I've done on my right hand), but both of them are totally approachable. Matt is probably one of the smartest guys in the mobile entertainment business today. The first time I was introduced to him was about three years ago in Atlantic City, by Marcello of all people. We spent a few hours showing Marcello the ins and outs of video editing using Sony Vegas.

Cleveland Rocks! One of my couples last year did a destination wedding here, and they live in Cleveland. The groom, David, is a corporate training chef for Hyde Park. Someday I'll get up there to sample their steaks and check out the R&R Hall Of Fame. Do I also get free beer? :)

AbsolutelyBrenden. Would be honored to meet you