Weddings Cool bands, but for weddings?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Canute, The glass wall was fine bacause it was radiused and nothing really got reflected back. Sound was actually really good, imo. Setlist worked well. I always work carefully on my setlist before the event.

Mix, I have people ask me all the time how I take pictures and DJ at the same time. It's not hard at all. Whenever I start a song, I have 3-4 minutes to grab my camera and snap some shots. I took over 200 pictures at this wedding.

Great pics. First I wonder how could you have been the DJ with taking that many pics and it looks to me like they all had a great time. How did the list work out?
Mix, He can walk and chew Gum at the same time!

Reactions: DJ Wes
Canute, The glass wall was fine bacause it was radiused and nothing really got reflected back. Sound was actually really good, imo. Setlist worked well. I always work carefully on my setlist before the event.

Mix, I have people ask me all the time how I take pictures and DJ at the same time. It's not hard at all. Whenever I start a song, I have 3-4 minutes to grab my camera and snap some shots. I took over 200 pictures at this wedding.
I was just having fun with you. Those are some nice pictures. May I ask what camera did you use to take those pictures?

Much like you, I can grab a couple hundred images throughout the evening. I'll weed them down to about 75-100 of the better ones, do some mild editing and create some nice storyboards. I post them to FB and tag the Bride ... they LOVE it!

Btw, I'm jumping in late on the song suggestions, but those earlier this year I dealt with similiar. The couple knew their guest well and things went great. Proper planning and a good execution make for a happy couple. Well done!

Reactions: DJ Wes and ittigger
Just curious, how many of the "not-so-popular" bands did you play?
Did you play them during open dancing?

I had a couple into uncommon, independent artists...
but they KNEW the songs would not go over well for dancing, so they were happy to hear them during dinner.