DJ Expo (Atlantic City) August 15-18

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Registration is open as of today. I registered only for the expo .. that is free until June 6th (although they extended that last year). Depending on whether the wife wants to come, I'll either book at the Taj Mahal for Tuesday into Wednesday if she doesn't come, or out at the Borgata or Harrahs (if she does).

Link: The DJ Expo|Atlantic City, NJ | The Largest Gathering of Pro DJs in North America

If you plan on going to sessions, here are the discount codes:

Full Expo Pass $199 until June 6th (almost 50% off onsite price)

Full Expo Pass $219 after June 6th (over 40% off onsite price)

Full Expo Pass Code PVA318

Exhibits Only Pass FREE until July 11th (says 6/6 on the website, so not sure which)
Exhibits Only Pass $25 after July 11th

Exhibits Only Pass Code PVA317

I dunno...I'm only just over 3 hours away, and that includes a stop at the Woodstown Diner in New Jersey (good, cheap diner food there!). Under 3 hours if I drive straight there.

I won't make a decision until like May...get in on the free expo ticket at least in case I decide to go.

small world Ricky - My parents live in Elmer, NJ - less than 5 minutes from that diner in Woodstown. I have eaten there and it IS delicious :) And actually since they live so close to Atlantic City i might as well Check out the Expo this year, I haven't been in a few year. I can always stay at their place if i end up not wanting to pay for a room. It's between a 45-60 minute drive between their place and the Expo.

Bobcat trapping sounds like a sex offense to me.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually it's considered pest management ... :embarrassed:

Well it looks like the DJ EXPO Room rate of only $120 per room may have expired. the Taj Mahal still shows rooms available, but the Promo Code: DJEXPO is not working on their online website any longer. Their number is 800-825-8888 and the phone call promo code is bdj2016. It is probably worth to call their reservation center and see if the code still works. Regular price is $239 plus tax...the promo code price was $120.

I already booked 1 room about 6 weeks ago. However, I went to book a 2nd room for additional family, and the code isn't working online right now. I will have my sister call directly for her room. Hopefully they still honor the $120 price.

I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard a block away last year .. about the same price.

I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard a block away last year .. about the same price.

We stayed at the Taj Mahal in 2012, and 2013. We did the Best Western Envoy in 2014. That is 1 block from the Taj. It was only $99 a night, and continental breakfast included. The room was fair. The only thing I didn't like is that we had a 2nd floor corner room overlooking the street, and the street sweeper and bus stop right outside our window was loud and woke us up at like 7 am.

Taj Mahal Chairman tower rooms are real nice. The older tower is quite dated with the furniture inside the rooms, but still nice.

I've stayed in the Chariman's Tower .. nice but slipping. Marriott Courtyard is $135 and better than a Best Western IMO .. it is an option.

I've stayed in the Chariman's Tower .. nice but slipping. Marriott Courtyard is $135 and better than a Best Western IMO .. it is an option.

I was going to use my Wyndham club points at the Skyline Tower right next to the Taj for our trip, but if I did I wouldn't have enough points for our Spring Vacation to Myrtle Beach in April, so not doing that.

I booked a room for 2 nights. Heading up there Monday morning, and leaving on Wednesday afternoon.

I'm still planning Tuesday to Wednesday .. my wife hasn't decided if she's coming. Looks like the deal at the Trump is over (maybe it was just a glitch this weekend) .. but if so, I'll probably stay at the Courtyard if it's just me or out at Harrahs or the Borgatta if my wife comes.

Reactions: ittigger
I just booked the Taj .. The price for the Chairman's Tower is still valid .. you need to select the Promo/Access Code option when you use the DJEXPO discount code .. they don't tell you that in the instructions .. I had to try all the options. Still not sure the wife is coming.

Special rate is $120 for 2 people in a king room. Not sure for how long.

ALSO .. the discounted rates and the free access to the expo expire on July 11 ... if you think there is a chance you'd go, at least sign up for the free expo hall ..

Reactions: Dan The Man
Steve...Judging by the active posters in this thread it appears that just you, Cap, and I are the only ones planning to go to the expo at this point.

Anybody else for sure going?

I assume Mix is going .. :) .. it's like in his backyard.

Reactions: ittigger
Only 4 Days to use the discount codes above .. so if you think there is a chance you'll attend, at least sign up for the free expo piece ..

I'm planning Tue 16th-Wed 17th .. staying at the Taj Mahal. Would love to grab dinner/drinks with some of you Tue night.

Only 4 Days to use the discount codes above .. so if you think there is a chance you'll attend, at least sign up for the free expo piece ..

I'm planning Tue 16th-Wed 17th .. staying at the Taj Mahal. Would love to grab dinner/drinks with some of you Tue night.

It's certainly possible. My Dad, Brother, Sister, and mother were wanting to try the Belagio Buffet (heard it's the best in AC, and Taj Mahal doesn't have a buffet any more). If we do that Monday night, then we could be game on Tuesday night, but if we don't do that on Monday night...then we have to do that on Tuesday night.