Weddings Dollar/Money Dance Polka

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Sorry dont do that dance - havent for years as the bride and groom chooses NOT to do it

have a nice day

Sorry Dennis,

I had no idea Australians had ever done the Polka. Unless you consider Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport to be a Polka from Down Unda.:sqwink:
Sorry dont do that dance - havent for years as the bride and groom chooses NOT to do it

have a nice day

I get brides from around the country that call me to find the Traditional Bridal Dance Polka. I guess over the years I have made numerous post about it and at least 3 or 4 brides call me trying to find the song. I just had a call a few weeks ago.

I hate the chicken dance and since I've only gotten one request for it i'm writing an industrial rock version just so i can play it and shrug.

Also polka reminds me of beer and cheese.

lol Mr Jon Tuck

nope its because we are so Multi-Cultural here

most of the old cultures are being forgotten for our Aussie ways now

it doesnt matter what they want, if they want to do one its fine

but over the years, I have done it less and less, BECAUSE the Bride and Groom do NOT want it!!

all this about customer service and what is on the list to please them (what a load of crap)
if a Client tells you to wear a suit and in your customer service is a set of rags then what you going to wear the rags
sounds to me there is one on here that would do that

just like he STATED about you MUST do the bouquet and garter - not if the bride and groom dont want these things

I aint doing squat!! (I do as the Client wants)

so have a nice day

If the client wants the Kangaroo dance then do it, some on here don't know what the meaning of satisfing a client is. They just want to satisfy their EGO!

and just for the record, someone in rags might look better than you ever will!

look you do your job on the radio, i'll do mine - don't like it don't reply

I really don't give a chit what your option is all about eldorado

oh thats right your a famous dj that is an azz kisser

have a nice day

LOL.....Dennis you are fascinated with me. No matter what you say dude you won't break me. I have dealt with your kind and many speak but can't back it up. Stick and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

I am not famous and don't intend to be. The only place I am famous is in my house with my family and friends which are the ones I really care about. But this I know that compared to you, I am far better human being then you will ever be.

And what I do with my free time is none of your business. I will broadcast because I ENJOY it not because I kiss azz like you so PROFESSIONALLY put it. And if I do Kiss azz which I don't that is my business not yours HOMEY!!!!!! Now go do something positive in your life other than bash your fellow DJs on forums 24/7. Spend some quality time with the family.

Bro you are a great ass kisser.LOL Just squash it Bro its not worth it.

LOL.....don't worry Pete, I have dealt with plenty of his kind and I am still standing.

Rob why don't you create a mix of different polka songs? If you need help I can assist you. Maybe I will do one on my next on-line show since I am now famous! LOL......

Did this a couple weeks ago and since most of the guest were from "up north", they were very familiar with the whole routine. First time I had seen it done this way and found it interesting and fun. It was a pretty fun and bit cheesy crowd anyway.

Last weekends Bride wanted to do this because her mom was from "up north" and most of the guests were like, WTF? Maybe got a couple dozen at best out of almost 200 guests.

Anyway, the last one pretty much reinforced why I have removed the Dollar Dance from my planner. If the B&G insist on it, then fine, but I won't bring it up.

Sarge its listed under another name on my planner and has been for 10 yrs. OTHER:______________________________!

Jon, he just has no idea he hasn't even been a dj all that long thats why.....
watch out he may reply and go all over this thread when I have already said my bit

I do as the client wants not what a djs ego wants to do!!

have a nice day