E-Mail to a B&G

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
My take on this has not changed. Top-of-mind is the language you are using. I continue to speak to referrals and conversation.

If my top referring clients had to respond to a game show question: "Disc Jockey" I doubt my name would be at the top of their mind. However, if those same people were discussing an upcoming event need with someone - I'm certain they would refer me. There is a difference.

As usual Bob you are talking in complete circles....

Well we can agree to disagree on this one and that's ok. I will say this last thing that at the end of the night, when I hear people telling the B&G what a great time they had, I know they are NOT talking about the food. It's a team and everyone plays their part, but even if the food was outstanding and the entertainment sucked, band, dj or whatever, in no way would they have had a great time.

..and yet, I hear that exact thing said at events that have no DJ or band, and even at events where no one got up to dance despite a decent DJ or band.

I never hear it at events that are 5 hours long without food service.

I got invited to a wedding in Conneticut. It was my best friends neice wedding. Both the food and the DJ were excellent. The couple spent some good money to have their wedding in that venue. They had a chocolate fountain at their wedding. You had a choice of what you wanted for your meal. I picked the steak and to this day that's the best steak I ever had. I said I would love to go to that venue again just to get to eat another one of those steaks.