Gagnam Style .. no .. What Does The Fox Say .. old hat .. "PPAP"

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Steve-- Why?

WHY?

WWWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????????????????????

GJ
Because it tripled in views since 2 days ago .. I figure if I get you numb now, it won't be so painful when it gets requested at every event this fall ... :)

pehpienapo apo peh
Though better english than ...

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"
What the fox say?

"Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!"
What the fox say?

"Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!"
What the fox say?

"Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
Tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!"
What the fox say?

Read more: Ylvis - The Fox - What Does The Fox Say? Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Reactions: ittigger
It's going viral .. almost at 10M views and double from yesterday.

I can see that song going viral on YouTube, but I don't imagine people will request it as events that you DJ. There are just so many better songs for dancing. Say what you want about Gangnam Style being cheesy, but it's hugely danceable.

If you need a video from YouTube to cheer you up after the disturbing thought of the pineapple pen song, I recommend this one. 80s fun aside, this is by far the most fun I have ever seen someone have with a Fez hat.
I was exploring music on YouTube and I found this, and now I can't stop listing to it. I had heard of Dissidenten before, but I had never heard there music. Does anyone know what language they are singing in or what instrument the guy in the tiger/zebra striped pants is playing?
This is what is awesome and maddening about YouTube. You can find gorgeous music that, in the age of CDs, would have been rarer than a saltwater fish in Elkhart, IN, but it's the pineapple pen crapola that always ends up going viral.

But hey, it's only 51-seconds.
Which, for me, means it's just a little longer than sex.

Reactions: dunlopj
pehpienapo apo peh

Looking back (again, for some idiotic reason), it's a really bad edit too (I guess nobodies paying for a 1hr. mix!)...

And Mike-- I'm so............ sorry........ for you and your............ companions.

GJ

Reactions: Ausumm
If it is any consolation, gimmicky songs like this are usually short-lived fads. The ones that people keep requesting, year after year, are usually at least somewhat clever, catchy, or fun. I was just reading this morning about how, in 1962, no one expected that the "Monster Mash" would get requested at parties for more than half a century. But when terrible fad songs do catch on, it is painful while the fad lasts. If I do get lots of requests for PPAP this holiday season, don't blame me if, after New Year's, I lock myself in a remote storage facility and create playlists of rare beauty until prom season.