Interactive DJs Halloween Party for tweens/teens

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Well, I got a good suggestion from the mother at the party. She wants to do a mummy wrap with toilet paper.

sounds like fun. Maybe have multiple teams wrap up their mummies while I play "thriller" or something along those lines.

Let's see, what do teens like these days... hmmm

1) Bobbing for crack apples.
2) Pin the tail on Kanye.
3) Guess what this red pill is for.
4) Pick a parent to accuse of abuse.
5) Guess who's giving up their Twitter account.

Just a few off the top of my head... :sqlaugh: :rofl:

I do a Halloween version of hot potato. i use a skeleton head instead of a potato. I call the head Uncle Herbert.

For the mummy wrap, go to Costco and buy a big bag of TP,,,,,, you can have 1 mummy and 2 wrappers, give each wrapper a roll of TP.... make sure you tell them it is NOT a time limit game, but the best looking mummy..... 3 kids per mummy, so that's a lot you get to involve...

For other games...

Best Zombie Walk
Best Frighting Scream

You can still trow in the basics like Limbo and Hula Hoops, just use Halloween music for them.

I have a 1 hour long Halloween sound effect CD that I play at the begining and during the night. I just have it on deck 3 and down about 2 or 3 and it;s behind everything most of the time.... real quiet, but they can hear it...

Pin the nose on the pumpkin. Get a cardboard pumpkin to put on the wall and make some noses out of construction paper to tape on. Can do the same with a skull cutout.

Goldfish Race. Get some Goldfish Crackers and some drinking straws. Place a goldfish on the floor and let the contestants push their Goldfish by blowing through the straw.

BTW, last tween/teen Halloween party I did kind of told me to never do it again. Little spoiled brats. lol

I got one coming up with some Police officers. Might make them do some of this. lol