Hank has done it again!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Briar

New DJ
Sep 1, 2006
Fairborn, Ohio
Sandy and I were looking to change our business cards and a different branding for our company.

After talking with Hank, he has come up with a new design.

What are your thoughts? Likes, dislikes? Comments?

businesscard3.jpg

Very Nice!!! Great job again Hank.

Looks great.

One thing:

You look like a floating head.

Either change the background to a dark grey, or tweak your photo and the beveled sides of the box around the logo so it and your jacket can be seen.

You forgot your other service...

Celebrity Chuck "The DJ" Lehnhard Impersonator!!

Hank do you keep getting better with age? Everytime you do one of these you totally nail it for them. Great work yet again pal.

now Sarge

If it had been my name and not Hanks your thoughts would likely been founded.:triwink: You are truly a laugh a minute old buddy!!:tritongue:
Whew. For a moment I thought police, lawyers and jail time were involved.

Sigh...I'm debating if I wanna be the only one to say I don't like it...

Hank knows I love his work. He knows I'm being respectful and objective, that this is only one opinion, and I am not speaking from any kind of pedestal (there's an ebook for that).

At a glance, I have no idea what you do. You use the word "entertainment" on the front, but from your picture I'd guess perhaps that you are a singing duet. I shouldn't have to flip the card over to figure out what you do. This is an error I discovered with my current card. And believe me, I understand the dilemma of your company name, mine does not scream DJ either. In fact, until I get to the "entertainment" part, I assumed you were a wedding planning couple.

The beveled graphic is too bland, generic and dated. Sorry.

I LOVE that front photo. Perhaps it could be the entire front of the card.

Your picture cutout has artifacts, which I completely understand can sometimes be impossible to get rid of. And, as mentioned, you shouldn't be against a background that so closely matches your jacket.

The three bullet items after "Professional DJ Service" should be slightly smaller, as the benefits of your service. Otherwise you appear to be a DJ, an MC, and a wedding planner. Which, yes, I know we are. But you make it seem as you are all of these businesses, not one that encompasses these qualities. Or, perhaps you do...I just realized that perhaps you are a DJ and wedding planning company (you DJ and the wife is the coordinator).