Heard this and thought of Rick...

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I've met 2 stellar ones so far .. maybe next year I can add to the total.

I just went to Rick's site just now and it seems like the site is back up( as of Dec 5 willing to take your money for V5 and email only support)or I could just be hallucinating or maybe just tis the season.

That wasn't there a week or so ago, so his brother must have figured out Rick's license generation system.

I may have not met Rick & Jon in person, but we had some very serious and long conversations. I am extremely happy I had the chance to have them as my friends and I miss them dearly. From brown recluse spiders to what is the best cure for a hangover these will be things that will always be with me.

They were definitely 2 characters. Never talked with Rick offline, but did with Jon and we messaged often. I also miss them.

Reactions: DJ SVO and Ausumm
I miss the both of them. Near the end Rick and I had words a few times but it was nothing a quick message or three couldn't clear up. It's too bad we never got a chance to clear the air.

I still think about Jon often. He was a rip - if you seen some of the late night chats he and I had forget about it - you'd send us both to the asylum. :D I still keep in touch with Jon's mom who is a sweetheart.

I miss them as well. I've spoken to a few people from this board .. and they've all been great to talk to. When I don't come here for a few days, I go into withdrawals. Y'all are like family.

:)

Reactions: DJ SVO and Ausumm
Loved those late night calls from Tuck. That man could talk your ears off!

We talked once when I first hopped on. I felt like his best friend within the first minute.
I feel bad that he called me at work, and I had to cut the conversation short.

As for Rick, I admired his honesty. He was who he was, and no one was going to change him.
He was perfectly content with the train-wreck he called his life, and always spoke his mind.

As for Rick, I admired his honesty. He was who he was, and no one was going to change him. He was perfectly content with the train-wreck he called his life, and always spoke his mind.

One man's train wreck is another man's happiness. I agree....Rick was totally honest with his thoughts and opinions. And I so admired him for those qualities.

If a few here were to cut out the BS and just shoot straight, there'd be a lot less strife and useless arguing....just sayin'...

Let's call it "just Rick with me...don't d*ck with me".

Same here Dan - 1 late night phone call that lasted hours and that was it for me haha. Plenty of chatting through messages though. Great guy.
Kinda of a funny but sad story. When Jon got real sick and everyone pretty much knew it was his time I called him. When he heard my voice he says you're calling me I know I must be a goner.

He had such a great sense of humor even in his worst of times.

Just looked back on the thread it will be a year tomorrow since Rick passed on