Weddings Help me with a slogan

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

neroman

New DJ
May 28, 2009
I have just started to build my website and I would like to have your suggestions in order to pick up a slogan. My website name is: Master DJ Services and I will provide Dj services for Wedding parties, Christenings, Children's parties, Fashion shows, Hotel's events, Dinner galla, Corporate events etc.

Thank you in advance,

Awaiting your ideas and suggestions

This is a tough task for our industry. There are so many DJs and DJ companies that names and phrases get duplicated (or better) all the time. The best way is to figure out what the primary message should be and build on it.

Here's a useful link to start the juices flowing: Writing Slogans and Catch Phrases

Good luck.

This is a tough task for our industry. There are so many DJs and DJ companies that names and phrases get duplicated (or better) all the time.

that's my thought, too!
if we could have thought of anything new and different
we probably would have used it ourselves.

I also agree with deciding on your message.
but if you cannot think of a UNIQUE sounding message...
play off of your company name

something catchy that rhymes is an easy way for people remember your name.

MASTER BLASTER FASTER etc.

We don't know anything about your business, so we really can't just make up a slogan for you. Besides, we've had threads like these before and not too many ideas came from them. At the same time, it might help you get on the right path.

So...tell us about your DJ service. :)

Dear all,

Thanks for your help!

I have just started to design it. See the link: http://masterdj.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

Because my domain is: http://www.master-dj.com, I am considering to change my company name from: Master DJ Services to DJ Master Services or DJ-Master Services. Your welcome and I am open to hear you!

Thanks

"Let us help you make your special event a MASTERPIECE!"

You can pm me for where to send a check! That's why I get paid the big bucks! =)

Just a couple of quick things to think about.

Insure you get specific key words into your description on your front page. What I mean by that is be sure you include the area that you are targeting, especially what brides are typing into the internet search engines when they are looking for a DJ (if you are catering to a wedding market). It is best if you include this information in the first couple of sentences in your description. (ie We are a San Fernando Valley (or wherever you live) Wedding Disc jockey company). You can put all of your sizzle in the next couple of paragraphs (will explain later).

Also you page title should start off with San Fernando Valley Wedding Disc Jockey | Master DJ Services.

Same goes with your page meta description. San Fernando Valley Wedding Disc Jockey Master Dj Services offering San Fernando Brides the best wedding Dj service, yadda yadda yadda.

You can have the best looking web site in the world, but if your potential clients cannot find you through internet search engines, you will not get people to your site and hence, no additional jobs. So it is just as important to remember your search engine optimization as well as providing a good description of your services later on in your information etxt on that first page. Keep it short and simple (some people have ADD), but exacting.

In your extra paragraphs, tell them what you can do for them, not what you do. They don't care what a disc jockey can do, they want to know what your disc jockey company can do for them.

As much as our DJ ego's don't want to admit it, brides don't type in (area) disc jockeys they are typing in (area) weddings or (area) wedding disc jockeys when searching. Keeping that in mind, you get all bases covered because if you get the occasional person that types in (area) disc jockey, even if they are not looking for a wedding DJ, you are covered better for internet search engine results.

It is very important to remember the search engines because people are not going to go right to your web page unless they know you.

Just some things to think about and my own unprofessional opinion :)

Insure you get specific key words into your description on your front page. What I mean by that is be sure you include the area that you are targeting, especially what brides are typing into the internet search engines when they are looking for a DJ (if you are catering to a wedding market). It is best if you include this information in the first couple of sentences in your description. (ie We are a San Fernando Valley (or wherever you live) Wedding Disc jockey company). You can put all of your sizzle in the next couple of paragraphs (will explain later).

EXCELLENT advice BigTime!
just wondering, on the same idea...
I live in the Lehigh Valley...which consists mainly of three cities:
Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton...plus a boat load of smaller cities.
unfortunately, brides around here could do a search specificallyfor the city they live in, or search for DJ's under "Lehigh Valley".
is there a way to get the search results
without listing ALL of the cities?

Just a couple of quick things to think about.

Also you page title should start off with San Fernando Valley Wedding Disc Jockey | Master DJ Services.

Same goes with your page meta description. San Fernando Valley Wedding Disc Jockey Master Dj Services offering San Fernando Brides the best wedding Dj service, yadda yadda yadda.

You can have the best looking web site in the world, but if your potential clients cannot find you through internet search engines, you will not get people to your site and hence, no additional jobs. So it is just as important to remember your search engine optimization as well as providing a good description of your services later on in your information etxt on that first page. Keep it short and simple (some people have ADD), but exacting.

In your extra paragraphs, tell them what you can do for them, not what you do. They don't care what a disc jockey can do, they want to know what your disc jockey company can do for them.

As much as our DJ ego's don't want to admit it, brides don't type in (area) disc jockeys they are typing in (area) weddings or (area) wedding disc jockeys when searching. Keeping that in mind, you get all bases covered because if you get the occasional person that types in (area) disc jockey, even if they are not looking for a wedding DJ, you are covered better for internet search engine results.

It is very important to remember the search engines because people are not going to go right to your web page unless they know you.

Just some things to think about and my own unprofessional opinion :)

Very useful guides from a Professional!!!
Thanks

EXCELLENT advice BigTime!
just wondering, on the same idea...
I live in the Lehigh Valley...which consists mainly of three cities:
Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton...plus a boat load of smaller cities.
unfortunately, brides around here could do a search specificallyfor the city they live in, or search for DJ's under "Lehigh Valley".
is there a way to get the search results
without listing ALL of the cities?

Hello Mike,
I don't want to HiJack neroman's thread, so I will send you a PM on this. Gotta Love ZZO though :)

I was just trying to point out to Neroman that although a slogan is great, don't foget about the big picture in getting your website discovered. I noticed this when I looked at his site, which looks like it is going to be very nice when completed and he is well on his way. Nice job so far Neroman. Hope you get that slogan.

Hello Mike,
I don't want to HiJack neroman's thread, so I will send you a PM on this. Gotta Love ZZO though :)

I was just trying to point out to Neroman that although a slogan is great, don't foget about the big picture in getting your website discovered. I noticed this when I looked at his site, which looks like it is going to be very nice when completed and he is well on his way. Nice job so far Neroman. Hope you get that slogan.

Hey buddies,

I am 38 years old. From childhood I was playing guitar and at school age, when I was in school (1986-1988) I also was playing as a DJ in disco clubs. From 1998 -1990 I went to the national army and when I finished (1990) I went in a Private school in Greece and I studied Sound Recording Engineering. From 1/1/1993 - 31/12/1994 I worked to the Antenna Television.

In 1995 I started work as an accountant to an accounting office and from 1995-1997 I got the Higher Accounting Diploma from UK, In 1999 I decided to study Business Administration with Management Inormation Systems. I was working and also studying and in 2002 I was awarded with the degree of a Bachelor of Science. In 2001 I have stopped the accounting job and I worked to an IT Company. I also obtained, as a full member, the IT diploma from the British Computer Society in the UK. From 2003 up to today, I am working for an offshore company as an accountant and office administrator.

I am saying all these because I would like to start a business as a DJ for my own hobby! Music is my life and is in my blood. I forgot to say that in 1992 I started an amauter radio station with a coverage of 40 miles. Those years in my country were not any private radio or any TV channels and I was a pirate with high ratings.

:sqbiggrin:

hey Nero thanks for sharing. We have a few folks from the UK on here and also Scotland and Slovenia. In fact we have DJs from several locations around the world. Welcome to ODJT please feel free to share and learn with us. Your business and music ideas can be a great addition to this place. I have been known to phone our members from any location around the world and if you were to share number plus country code I would make time to give you a call as well. Enjoy this place as do I.

Do you know where the globally latest hits can be found

By the way, Do you know where the globally latest hits can be found and by which way? Usually and globally most of the djs exchange songs using p2p programs like Utorrent. I think, such way, is not very secure. :sqbiggrin: