How much time would you give an owner?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
And if you make it down, Mix .. Tuesday dinner is on me ...
I think I just may make the sacrifice and come down just so you Steve can meet the great DJ Macho Man in person. The guy that people love to hate. Not because you're trying to bribe me with the dinner but just so I can meet up with you and see what it's all about. I've been meaning to get there for years now. I keep putting it off. I will send you a PM later so you can either text me or call me with the details since I've never been. I just wonder how many others will be near you just to get a look at the guy people on here love to hate. LOL. I really hope I get to see Jimmy there as well.

This thing here is something else. I just went there to this lounge the last 2 days to try to catch up with this owner. He wasn't there again today by the time I got there. I couldn't get there earlier as I had a commitment early today in New Brunswick. I get there and this lady thought I wanted the owners number. I told her I wanted the number to the lounge. She finally tells me they don't have a phone. WTF! I never heard of any bar, lounge or club that didn't have a phone where you can call in the place. So I'll see how it goes. For me that's not a good look. What if someone wanted to call there to find out what was going on in the place tonight and to see if they were going to be open? They couldn't do that because THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE!

This thing here is something else. I just went there to this lounge the last 2 days to try to catch up with this owner. He wasn't there again today by the time I got there. I couldn't get there earlier as I had a commitment early today in New Brunswick. I get there and this lady thought I wanted the owners number. I told her I wanted the number to the lounge. She finally tells me they don't have a phone. WTF! I never heard of any bar, lounge or club that didn't have a phone where you can call in the place. So I'll see how it goes. For me that's not a good look. What if someone wanted to call there to find out what was going on in the place tonight and to see if they were going to be open? They couldn't do that because THEY DON'T HAVE A PHONE!
I'm guessing they're not planning on staying long ..,

Reactions: MIXMASTERMACHOM