I got new toys!!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

SEDJ

DJ Extraordinaire
Apr 1, 2015
Phoenix AZ
I know its nothing new for you guys, but got my freight shipment home from Audiopyle Mike , one item not pictured is a mixer, its getting dropped shipped , the unmarked box has the covers for the tops and subs, and the sub poles on top of that box.
IMG_1373_zpsng4okw1f.jpg

It's going to sound GOOD !

Reactions: SEDJ and ittigger
replacement (upgrade) gear or ?
Little bit of both, upgrading and replacing the bottom of the barrel passive crap that I got back in 2010 when I got a bar gig, I had little money, so bought what I could afford. It comes down too, the only thing not getting replaced is the MC6000.

Order from Monoprice arrived about 430p, so of course I had to do a real quick test of the subs, and all I can say is they do sound good, its not chest thumping of course, but you can still feel them, they were rattling my garage , and I wasnt really pushing them too hard. Overall, I am very happy with the sound, I am sure it will sound even better after doing a proper gain structure on everything.

This all came in within days of the speakers
IMG_1421_zpsv3uu8kb4.jpg
Not pictured is a truss system
And couple of Pro X race cases , on 2U Slant and one 4U slant, both have laptop sliders , the Furman came with one them as a package deal.
IMG_1420_zps3vcdd2nl.jpg

If I knew you were looking for Pocket Scans, I would have suggested the Pocket Scan Pack .. 2 lights and a case for about $15 less than 2 stand-alone. I bought one earlier this year for small events.

If I knew you were looking for Pocket Scans, I would have suggested the Pocket Scan Pack .. 2 lights and a case for about $15 less than 2 stand-alone. I bought one earlier this year for small events.
I paid $164 each for them(open box), but yeah, I need to get a bag for them still.

Reactions: ittigger
I paid $164 each for them(open box), but yeah, I need to get a bag for them still.
Ok .. great price .. I paid $375 shipped for my pack.

Reactions: ittigger