I'm a "World Famous " DJ.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Scott Hanna

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Oct 25, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.djincleveland.com
My brother bought his 6 yo son a globe. He was showing his son some of the places on the globe that Uncle Scott has been. My nephew Julian asked him if I was there for work. My brother said yes. The only thing my nephew knows that I do is DJ, so he said, "Wow, Uncle Scott is a world famous DJ". My brother laughed and said yes he is.

Julian then tells his 4 yo sister. So when we were on our way to her birthday party on Sunday, my sister in law calls me and tells me that there is 40 kids here all excited to meet this world famous dj they've been hearing about, then proceeds to tell me the background story and asks if I will "play" a few songs on her phone for the kids when I get there. She had it hooked up to a small Bluetooth speaker. The kids didn't want to start the music until I got there.
It was cute and the kids had a great time. I played 4 songs and that was enough. Put it on shuffle and got out of the basement. I didn't want to miss the Browns game. :)

Ummm...were you sure leaving to see a Browns game was a wise decision??:bj:

This comes from a Ravens fan...
Cleveland wins one championship and it all goes to their heads ... :)

Cleveland wins one championship and it all goes to their heads ... :)
Our pride might be inflated, but at least it's within league rules:)

Oh oh...ravens fan? browns fan?

I"m a Steelers fan. Didn't know other teams had fans.

I have Ben as my QB and the Browns fans want Philadelphia to lose so our draft pick next year from them is better....

So the one time....the one time ...I was rooting for the steelers and they get their butts kicked.

Ben is a local boy and the Browns pass up on him to take Kellen Windslow. Still a little salty about that.

Reactions: Jeff Romard