I'm Ready For Today - Are You?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Chuck The DJ

I know people.
Sep 28, 2006
Sebastopol, California
www.chuckthedj.com
Yeppers, 2 $th Of July parties.. one at a place called Silverado in Napa for the "owners" and the other a private home in Sausalitio over looking the SF Bay and with a GREAT view of the San Francisco fireworks.... Are you ready for your events?DSCN9659.JPG

I did a party yesterday and have another today .. even choreographed music for the fireworks (most John Phillip Sousa and some military bands). Have fun !

Wedding last night with ceremony setup, video montage and Photobooth. Wedding tonight with ceremony setup, live piano cocktail hour, uplighting and monogram projection. Can't stop, won't stop...

My gig yesterday (the3rd) was great and lots of fun 1400 people, private party on the site of a fireworks show. My sound was fine but the agent told me it was just a two speaker set up. I didn't ask how many people, my bad, and the ZXA 5's rock, but subs would have been nice...1.JPG

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    420.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    346.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    325.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    353.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    360.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    349.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    386.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 91.JPG
    91.JPG
    325.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN4039.JPG
    DSCN4039.JPG
    352 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN4041.JPG
    DSCN4041.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 20
I did exactly what I wanted to yesterday. We were invited to a private party. But me being me I brought our Denon Envoi and played from my phone and our friends phones. And played the music that they all loved (Lots of Portuguese). Non of which I had, it was a casual event and we had an awesome time.

For me and my wife with a full time job and and our business. It was a needed break and though I made no money I would have it no other way. I even helped lead a couple dance and did a little fun stuff on the mic with the other guests. Our friends had not asked for any of it but they were more than greatful and I had fun in the doing. )

wce (24).JPG now now boys! We each can run our business the way we see fit. I rarely use subs, and it is events like this one, where I felt that I should have had them, and then get that response that it makes me think for next year, why bring them? Extra work. But I do not want to get into a debate about what we should or shouldn't do. The chicks dig me without subs!