Is it time to retire

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Not PC, Steve... She could be holding her OWN shaft! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would only apply to the Caitlyn Jenners of the world.

Reactions: DJ Bobcat
I am enjoying life and work too much to retire.
(oh yeah, and that whole "lack of money" thing)

But, as others have said, I don't wanna sit around and do nothing for the end of my life...
Heck, I'd rather get a part time job at Wawa, just to keep my brain and body active.

Reactions: ittigger
...Heck, I'd rather get a part time job at Wawa, just to keep my brain and body active.
Hey... I keep my body active!! [emoji4] I'm doing the work (alone) formerly done by four people (yard guy, housekeeper, pool boy, and wife). If they had a competition for speed vacuuming, I'd be a championship contender![emoji2]
And as far as keeping my mind active... that's what ODJT is for! [emoji4]

Hey... I keep my body active!! [emoji4] I'm doing the work (alone) formerly done by four people (yard guy, housekeeper, pool boy, and wife). If they had a competition for speed vacuuming, I'd be a championship contender!

So now you're a yardboy, houseboy, poolboy and wifeboy. ;)

And as far as keeping my mind active... that's what ODJT is for!

Totally agree. :D

Eon's ago (not the loudspeaker) men lived in the mountains, with other men, hunting and fishing, and we were happy. The woman and children were down in the valley, tending to their crops, with the papooses strapped to their backs. When the urge overcame us, we came down from the mountain, raped, rapped, and pilfered, and when we were done we went back up the mountain, and we were happy. Then one day a guy came along, the world's first lawyer, and he said, "Would you like to be able to put on clean underwear every day?". The rest, as they say, is history!

Last edited:
Eon's ago (not the loudspeaker) men lived in the mountains, with other men, hunting and fishing, and we were happy. The woman and children were down in the valley, tending to their crops, with the papooses strapped to their backs. When the urge overcame us, we came down from the mountain, raped, rapped, and pilfered, and when we were done we went back up the mountain, and were happy. Then one day a guy came along, the world's first lawyer, and he said, "Would you like to be able to put on clean underpants every day?". The rest, as they say, is history!
Underpants???[emoji3]

And to think .. it's back to the mountains going commando ..