Light stand bag what's everybody using

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Last edited:
Light Stand & Umbrella Cases | B&H Photo Video

You can get the On Stage Stands padded LSB-6500 stand bag from there for only $32.48 ...That is cheap.

I got a generic light stand bag from this place like 6 years ago for like $29.99. It's unpadded, but it works. After 6 years it has one small tear in it.

Ohh....The SSB6500 is apparently the same bag that I use for my speaker stands. I bought them at musiciansfriend.com for $31.95 each. They use to cost $45.99 years ago. Costs are going down.

$27.50 and free shipping is a sweet deal...they ain't making much mark up on that price.

On Stage actually makes a Lighting Stand bag which is a little longer than the Speaker stand bag.

On-Stage Stands LSB-6500 Lighting Stand Bag

Material: heavy-duty padded nylon
Dimensions: 62"W x 13"H x 9"D
Color: black

The Speaker Stand bag falls a bit short for my light stand. My light stand is an On Stage Light Stand and needs a bag at least 60 inches long.

I use the Ultimate bags which are padded and use excellent quality zippers. Their old models from years ago were not padded but the they added padding a few years back. I have the shorter ones for the speaker stands and longer ones for the lighting stands. These bags have dividers which stop the stands from scratching one another. I highly recommend them! KPODJ has a great price on them. Here is a link: Ultimate Support BAG-90D Speaker Stand Bag | KPODJ

Last edited:
Reactions: ittigger