Looking For 80s Songs

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassmaster84

New DJ
Jul 23, 2008
www.hotspotsdj.com
If you have an mp3 of either (or all) of these, I will gladly return the favor:

S.O.S. - Take Your Time (Do It Right)
After The Fire - Der Kommissar
Pretty Poison - Catch Me I'm Falling

Yeah, unless you're looking for some rare, out of print track, this sort of post is not necessary.
...and is in violation of the TOS.

"You agree not to post any....that may violate any applicable laws."

If this is not someting the owners and moderators are strictly enforcing, it should be.

Whoa Boys

Thanks for the Amazon links!

As for djrox, your reply was a waste of your (and my) time. I pay for all of my music. My service does not have these songs, and that's why I'm looking. I would (and have) helped others.

Makes me wonder if customers get the same smart a$$ answers I read on here at times?

I pay for all of my music.
Unless you can get free from a fellow thief, right?

Fact: You asked for someone to give/leech/provide you a copy of three songs.

Fact: You offered to return the "favor," IE share copies of licensed music.

If you quack like a duck, stay inside during duck season.

Actually It took ducky more time to type the information and supply the links than it would have had you simply gone to amazon, Itunes, etc and found it your self.

Your post suggest you are either too lazy or too unethical to seek legal sources.

BTW, you ain't the Lone Ranger here, you are just one of many that behave in a manner that many artists despise. Unfortunately, for you, the number of leeches doesn't mitigate the illegality of the act.

My service does not have these songs, and that's why I'm looking. I would (and have) helped others.
Again with the misuse of the word "help." If you assist someone in an illegal and unethical activity, are you really helping?

Makes me wonder if customers get the same smart a$$ answers I read on here at times?
Customers buy things. Customers don't request unethical activity.

If my customers do call seeking illegal copies of licensed propert, if they would suggest it, or any other illegal activity, I decline to participate. If the act is offensive enough, I may not be polite in my reponse.

You, however, seek behavior that is not only unethical but harmful to this craft. Politeness unwarranted.

Don't be surprised when some individuals have the fortitude to challenge and call you on such activity.

Don't be surprised when some individuals have the fortitude to challenge and call ANYONE on such activity.
DJ Rox:

regulation.jpg

BassMaster84:

busted.jpg

Leeches & Fortitude

Leech? Lazy? Unethical?

I'm sitting here with (2) stacks of CD's that I BOUGHT to upgrade my 80s library. Found that I'm missing a couple of songs that I could not find and came here looking for help.

Do you get it? Could not find them! I use to work in radio and filled out more BMI/ASCAP play sheets than you could wipe your . . . . nose with! I understand music licensing.

My post has been answered. I appreciate the Amazon links. I will either try their downloads or go CD shopping again. Either way - I'm not getting in a pi$$ing contest with someone who does not know me or how I do business. :sqwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.