Looking for a MacBook Pro?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

steve149

Shine on you crazy diamond
Staff member
Sep 26, 2011
Connecticut
I already got mine :D

532221_448186711880977_1903130654_n.jpg

Yep, that's why I'm loving what I'll be doing once my mini towers come in. Ended up ordering 2 Corsair PSU's so there will not be problem. Talked with Dell and they've been qu9ite helpful including the BIOS update so the Geforce GTX 980 will work. It got expensive but I'm sure going to enjoy them

Reactions: steve149
I agree about Towers - I've always preferred towers because they CAN be upgraded (yes, even the mac 'normal tower' ones).

Keep in mind that there is more stuff for Windows - which also means that those individual vendors will have to support their respective products. If not for the Gov't, I think MS would be alot smaller than it is. For support, I've been told quite a few times by MS - that's not my problem - and good luck trying to find an actual resolution in the MS knowledgebase for things that ARE MS problems. You don't usually have this problem with Apple.

With that in mind, I use a few OS' to include Windows, Dos, Mac and Unix (and variations). They each have pros / cons.

Last edited:
Sorry for the derail Steve-O. Back on track, seems alot for a 13" .. but it does have the retina display.

Similar item from Best Buy = $1709.00 - so this is a good buy if you need one.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve149
Sorry for the derail Steve-O. Back on track, seems alot for a 13" .. but it does have the retina display.

Similar item from Best Buy = $1709.00 - so this is a good buy if you need one.

As I said .. only if someone wanted a MBPro.

Reactions: DJ SVO and ittigger