Pizza hut DJ pizza box

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I could have Alexa order me the pizza, send it to my gig, just show up with my compact.

Of course, I would be eating during my gig, which is a professional no no :)

I could have Alexa order me the pizza, send it to my gig, just show up with my compact.

Of course, I would be eating during my gig, which is a professional no no :)

I have it in my agreement that I am to be given a meal if the event is 4 or more hours long...If they won't be providing a meal, I will be bringing my own meal. Me ordering a pizza to show up during the gig would save them money, and the Pizza Box Mixer will help me market to the top tier clients out there!

Make more money and Eat Pizza at the same time? Why Not?

A pair of Costco speakers and on the road you go ;)
Don't go there. You can have someone that doesn't know a thing think they will be a world class professional DJ using your thoughts. LOL. They won't get that it's more to it. Having more bottom feeder DJs come out the wood works. Aren't there enough all ready?

So what's a bottom feeder? Someone who carries no liability insurance, no legal music subscription, no business plan? Thoughts?

For that matter what's a top feeder? LOL.

Mix by the gigs you yourself have told us you take, you are a bottom feeder, spending way to much time and effort on low paying lounge gigs, back yard BBQ's, lame park events, I've been on this board a long time, I don't think I've ever hear you talk about more than 10 real gigs, and then you always need a helper or partner to do those so in reality you make bottom feeder money at those too. so to answer your question a Top Feeder would be the opposite of you, Someone with a solid business plan who make decisions based on how they will help their bottom line or branding, not because they got all excited about the latest new DJ trinket they saw

Reactions: sonic-vision