Weddings T Carter a mother's song

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I guess we got off on the wrong foot here, as I said I only came to this site because I saw a link that said you could get the song here for "free". Sorry to have stirred you up, it was not my intention.

Consider it a lesson learned. These guys are a good bunch and they have a lot of respect for their business and I have tons of respect for them. My music isn't cheap...I know that. It takes me bit more to operate since I do it all myself but that's another topic. Asking for free music makes people wonder how you have obtained your collection of songs to begin with. These guys run a legit business and you can easily tell that they take pride in what they do and they make their clients happy.

Best wishes

Tony

Al my music was paid for, 1st time I asked a question like that and the last. I've been doing this for over 20 years. We all make mistakes.

EJ,

I acknowledge your apology.

Establishing some credibility here will take more than typing 7 letters and an apostrophe.

Did you buy the song(s)?

EJ, While it seems we're a rough bunch here, stick around a bit and you'll find we're one of the most welcoming and fun-loving DJ forums around. By the way, watch out for Jokerswild...he'll steal the cookies out of your hand if you're not careful (J Mac starts running from Joker).

I have read this thread and believe the topic has been discussed to satisfy all opinions. Carry On. Link me to the post that says it was free and I will make certain it has details in regards to time frame for free etc. Meanwhile back to testing a new mini mover I have on my desk as well as fielding calls for future business. I hope to have the full size moving head in for testing asap.

I have read this thread and believe the topic has been discussed to satisfy all opinions. Carry On. Link me to the post that says it was free and I will make certain it has details in regards to time frame for free etc. Meanwhile back to testing a new mini mover I have on my desk as well as fielding calls for future business. I hope to have the full size moving head in for testing asap.

Yes some day Jon will have a grownup moving head but for now you'll have to deal with your mini head... LOL yorofl:

EJ, While it seems we're a rough bunch here, stick around a bit and you'll find we're one of the most welcoming and fun-loving DJ forums around. By the way, watch out for Jokerswild...he'll steal the cookies out of your hand if you're not careful (J Mac starts running from Joker).

Regardless of what Joker says - DO NOT FEED HIM!