Thanks Tommy O

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
K

Kirby Ball

I got my "chair" a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. It's great to be able to take a few minutes and take a load off my feet, and boy do I still have a "load.":sqwink:

I love being able to kick back, yet maintain full visibility of my surroundings as the chair is basically, stool height with a back. I'm able to pop my posterior into and get off of it very quickly, when the need arises.

So again, Tom....Thanks.... :)

For those of you who don't know what chair I'm referring to, here's a link.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/651327-REG/Technical_Pro_DJ_CHAIR__DJ_Chair.html

I prefer to call it "resting." :sqwink: I used to stand all the time, but with the amount of hours that I sometimes put in behind the camera, before I get to the reception my body needs a little recharge every once in awhile.

Just a minute or 2, here and there seems to make the world of difference to my old, decrepit and abused body. There's no way I would want to sit for more than that, as I'm too "antsy" to sit still that long... :sqwink:

I got my "chair" a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. It's great to be able to take a few minutes and take a load off my feet, and boy do I still have a "load.":sqwink:

I love being able to kick back, yet maintain full visibility of my surroundings as the chair is basically, stool height with a back. I'm able to pop my posterior into and get off of it very quickly, when the need arises.

So again, Tom....Thanks.... :)

For those of you who don't know what chair I'm referring to, here's a link.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/651327-REG/Technical_Pro_DJ_CHAIR__DJ_Chair.html

You mean Tommy's actually a good guy? :sqeek:

Just kidding of course. :)

It's a folding sit stand. I haven't seen one in years... didn't know they were still being made. :)

Nah, don't need it.:sqwink: I can only recall a 1/2 dozen times or so in the last few years that I've ever needed to leave the DJ area for a bathroom break.....Mind over matter...mind over matter...:sqerr:

Now, maybe for those of you with weak bladders......:sqrolleyes:

Hey Kirby remember the P-Facade????

Do we need to put grab bars in now?

Nah, don't need it.:sqwink: I can only recall a 1/2 dozen times or so in the last few years that I've ever needed to leave the DJ area for a bathroom break.....Mind over matter...mind over matter...:sqerr:

That got pills for that now too.. Flomax

Jeez with all the pills they got for our ahem pipes it's no wonder they haven't cured cancer yet. :sqerr:

I'm half surprised Fred hasn't installed a tampon on the thing yet... :sqlaugh: :rofl:

Probably a good money maker :D

Why is that you men always have to bring in a feminine product in your posts? There are women on this forum for godsakes!!!!!! And some of us our in our prime years and don't need that crap anymore!:sqrolleyes:

Why is that you men always have to bring in a feminine product in your posts? There are women on this forum for godsakes!!!!!! And some of us our in our prime years and don't need that crap anymore!:sqrolleyes:

Because there are no Manish hygene products???? :sqerr:

Just get a male External Catheter and leg bag!:sqwink:

Thanks Kirby.

The chair is very useful for the times when the back says it is time to take a break. I more or less just rest my butt on it most of the time but do a full sit occasionally.

I've seen the arguments that DJs shouldn't sit. Bah! When my back says sit I sit. The chair is position to where I can get to the tools so I can still do the job.

Is this the seat y'all are refering to?

560_big.jpg

Very convienent I must say.... no wonder Kirby don't need the P-Facade ;)