Thanks Tommy O

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Thanks Kirby.

The chair is very useful for the times when the back says it is time to take a break. I more or less just rest my butt on it most of the time but do a full sit occasionally.

I've seen the arguments that DJs shouldn't sit. Bah! When my back says sit I sit. The chair is position to where I can get to the tools so I can still do the job.

Got the chair and used it over the weekend. Like Kirby said, it's nice to be able to sit once in a while. I didn't use it much, but the small breaks on the legs were great.

The best part is when I sat on the chair, I was still high enough to look out over the facade. At the highest setting, it is the perfect height for my computer...and the computer is on a stand with height set for me standing.

Got the chair and used it over the weekend. Like Kirby said, it's nice to be able to sit once in a while. I didn't use it much, but the small breaks on the legs were great.

The best part is when I sat on the chair, I was still high enough to look out over the facade. At the highest setting, it is the perfect height for my computer...and the computer is on a stand with height set for me standing.

Isn't it amazing what just a few moments off your feet can do? Glad you like your new tool! :sqwink:

Isn't it amazing what just a few moments off your feet can do? Glad you like your new tool! :sqwink:

It really does make a big difference. I would avoid it because it looked like I was "sitting down on the job". But with this chair, at least I feel it doesn't appear that way.

I'd like to return the favor. So, let me give you an inside tip. Don't bet on the Cavaliers this upcoming season:sqwink:

What is the height from floor to seat?
From Floor to top of back rest?

It really does make a big difference. I would avoid it because it looked like I was "sitting down on the job". But with this chair, at least I feel it doesn't appear that way.

I'd like to return the favor. So, let me give you an inside tip. Don't bet on the Cavaliers this upcoming season:sqwink:

Thanks Scott, I appreciate the "tip." :sqwink: But, I do have one question. What the %$#@ is a Cavalier? :sqrolleyes::sqembarrassed::sqwink:

What is the height from floor to seat?
From Floor to top of back rest?

I don't know the exact height at the highest setting. It's adjustable. If I get time today, I'll measure it.