The equipment expenditures truly never end...

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Every time you think you're done something pops up. Odds & ends. Did my big moves this year, picked up a Presonus RM32AI mixer & a CS18AI controller. Might buy an IEM setup next year. I also do sound for bands, hence the 32 channel mixer etc.

Set up for sound & lights from previous years so I'm not planning any big moves next year. Maybe actually put some money in the bank for a change.

Every time you think you're done something pops up. Odds & ends. Did my big moves this year, picked up a Presonus RM32AI mixer & a CS18AI controller. Might buy an IEM setup next year. I also do sound for bands, hence the 32 channel mixer etc.

Set up for sound & lights from previous years so I'm not planning any big moves next year. Maybe actually put some money in the bank for a change.
If I was doing live sound still, I might consider that setup .. had a Presonus 16.4.2 and loved it .. just didn't use it much.

I had a 24.4.2 that I sold this summer to help fund the CS18AI. I have a 16.0.2 I use when I DJ. The RM32AI is great. When I'm providing sound for babds it stays o the stage and I mix via iPad.

Ipad gets a little clunky when I'm playing onstage with my band so the CS18AI is perfect for that.

Here's a little video of the CS/RM combination. The recording is my band from a recent gig.