The Official Introductions Thread

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
My Names Jim & I like Funk.
Presently I DJ to me, myself & I
Career - Electronis-Music-Computers
in that order
89 best year for music

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Welcome Jim. Is playing music something you want to pursue as a business? Is it a hobby? What are you using to play?

Welcome .. we need more funk'd up folks around here, though for me, funk was best in the Disco years.

Hey guys... Jim Davis from the Philadelphia, PA area here. Part-time wedding/mobile DJ. Electrical consulting engineer as my 9-5. You can find me at Philadelphia Wedding DJ - Jim Davis Productions

Looking forward to being a member!

Hey guys... Jim Davis from the Philadelphia, PA area here. Part-time wedding/mobile DJ. Electrical consulting engineer as my 9-5. You can find me at Philadelphia Wedding DJ

Looking forward to being a member!

Welcome, Jim. Has anyone collected your $50 plug-in fee yet? ;)

Welcome ..

Welcome Jim

Hello everyone!

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to glean knowledge from this forum. I just started DJing professionally last year (2015), however I've been bedroom DJing for a few years prior to that. My businesses main focus is weddings, however I've been looking into acquiring some corporate/bar/club gigs lately. I grew up in the 80's and 90's, and my favorite tunes come from that era (of course, lol). Toward the latter part of the 90's and early 2000's I was involved in the Baltimore (Maryland, U.S.A.) club scene and got hooked on wanting to be a DJ.

I'm always looking to learn more about the different aspects of the business as well as honing my skills as a DJ and MC. I'll go ahead and end my intro here, and thanks again!

Sincerely,

Bryan

Welcome aboard Bryan ..

Reactions: SEDJ and BryanK