They're here!!!!!!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

DJ SVO

DJ Extraordinaire
Dec 21, 2006
Mexico City
After what seems an eternity they finally made it in :D:D:D:D

DSC00181.jpg

2 QSPOT 160 LED

DSC00188.jpg

2 QSPOT 260 LED

I ordered them a long time ago, the guy that works with Chauvet down here has always been great with the gear I've bought from him. The best thing about that is that I only paid $20.00 USD above of what is being charged in the US at sale prices. So the wait was worth it and I don't have to pay extra baggage fees at the airport or excessive taxes in customs as they really nail you going through customs.

I haven't had time to really fool around with them, but from what I played with the 160, it's quite bright for the advertised power level. I'm happy with my purchase.

I'm probably going to end up buying more of them (Both 160's and 260's). Remember this is a hobby for me (I just throw my own parties) I just have a terrible GAS problem. So I can use the 160's where the 260's would be too bright ie. the bar in my house and a small get together.

I had one of those 160's at my place and they would work awesome for low ceiling smaller functions where you dont need to bring out the big guns. Program them for ambiance etc. A Home Bar hung in far corners would allow some awesome effect and compact.

VERY nice.........i was going to buy the Q Spots this week but i just got an awesome offer on a set of four of the Chauvet Intimidator Spot 250's. I think i may need to pull the trigger on those for now. They are 20 pounds heavier than the Q spot 260's and use more power, BUT, they're a little brighter and for me that goes a long way. The 260's are just gonna have to wait a little longer :) Enjoy your new lights!