This one's different - election night coverage

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
That's how everyone feels about the "other side" in politics. That's why its so divisive, and almost impossible to talk about constructively. Everyone thinks the other side is nuts.
Actually, I think both sides are nuts ...

Not to get TOO Political but

But Donald called some woman fat 20 years ago, and said the F and P word in a private conversation not knowing he was being recorded. He is not leader material, nor presidential

If you're wearing a mic, with cameras on you, on the bus of a Television program, talking to the host, you have to be under the impression you MIGHT be recorded. The "well I didn't know" didn't work when I was in college and some guy walked in and said "what's the f**king weather today" when I had the mic open (at 8am), it didn't work when I was working a radio station and casually talking about sports (thankfully no curse words) with the mic open.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
The thing that scares me most about Hitlary is the apparent lack of anything even remotely resembling a conscience. With all the illegal, treasonous, murdering things she's done, while not really wielding any real power, I can't begin to imagine the level of depravity she'd sink to if she were given the big hammer. God help us all if she gets it.

Trump has admitted to sexually assaulting women and screwed almost every contractor that worked for him to the point he put them out of business. He has ties to organized crime and has a business partner that has done time for drugs and another for prostitution. A man of great conscience he is

Worse than all this he's a Democrat and likely would still be if they had let him run a few years back in New York

I don't think anyone doing development in NYC could avoid the Mob. Hillary's partner could (and should) have done time for sexual assault(s). I don't think either is a prize .. but the alternatives haven't risen above the noise level, so one must choose the least worst choice.

I don't think anyone doing development in NYC could avoid the Mob. Hillary's partner could (and should) have done time for sexual assault(s). I don't think either is a prize .. but the alternatives haven't risen above the noise level, so one must choose the least worst choice.

It will never happen but the US needs a viable third party

I've been saying from the start 360 Million people and this is the best you could do?

Not to get TOO Political but

If you're wearing a mic, with cameras on you, on the bus of a Television program, talking to the host, you have to be under the impression you MIGHT be recorded. The "well I didn't know" didn't work when I was in college and some guy walked in and said "what's the f**king weather today" when I had the mic open (at 8am), it didn't work when I was working a radio station and casually talking about sports (thankfully no curse words) with the mic open.

Keep something else in mind. The guy was not a politician back then, and likely didn't have any aspirations of it in the future. He was a business man, who was gaining notoriety in the entertainment world, a place where being a bad boy gets you better ratings. I don't know if he's going to be a good POTUS or not. He's a poor bet but, in my mind, Hillary absolutely, positively, CANNOT get her grubby little hands on that power. She's corrupt, treasonous and a murderer. Heaven help us if she succeeds at getting in. She is, by far, the worse bet.

Reactions: DJ Ricky B
It will never happen but the US needs a viable third party

I've been saying from the start 360 Million people and this is the best you could do?
Almost happened with Ross Perot .. until he picked an unfortunate running mate.

Almost happened with Ross Perot .. until he picked an unfortunate running mate.

Actually, Ross Perot pulled enough of the would be Bush voters away that the election was given to Bill Clinton at the time.

We would be better off today had Ross Perot been voted in though. I truly believe that.

A Third party gaining more than 25% of the support of the populous just isn't going to happen UNLESS both the Republicans and Democrats are exposed as truly evil, and people truly get ed up with both parties.

What is more likely to happen over the next 12 years is a democrat take over as more liberals enter the voting arena and pledge their allegiance to the DNC when voting time comes. While at the same token, True older Conservatives start to pass away, and the Voter base of the Republican party declines. After 2020, there probably won't be a time come again when the Republicans control the house or the Senate. ...If Trump can't be voted in, the Republicans won't get the white house again either. This is pretty much it for a republican getting into the white house moving forward. If the issues over the Obama years weren't enough to sway the population to to vote Republican, no democratic president moving forward could F*** up enough to deter voters away from the Democratic Party.

Actually, I think both sides are nuts ...

So what would a completely Centrist Party look like? How would they attract a voter base? What is the exact middle of Roe Vs Wade? What is the exact middle of Gun Control Laws? Where is the exact middle on Tax Code?

It would be great if a 3rd centrist party could appear, and bring people together...Very unlikely as most people are set in their view points and don't want to come in the middle on every issue and make that law.

So what would a completely Centrist Party look like? How would they attract a voter base? What is the exact middle of Roe Vs Wade? What is the exact middle of Gun Control Laws? Where is the exact middle on Tax Code?

It would be great if a 3rd centrist party could appear, and bring people together...Very unlikely as most people are set in their view points and don't want to come in the middle on every issue and make that law.
A 3rd party doesn't have to be centrist, though I would think the "average" might work out in the middle. There are many folks who agree heavily with the 2nd amendment, but also believe marijuana and gay marriage should be legal "because it really doesn't matter to them". I suspect there are many who believe that women have the right to choose - say unequivocally in the 1st trimester - but it should never be allowed in the 3rd (or something to that effect). My guess is many would be Democrat on the military and Republican on Welfare. Libertarian comes to mind.

Libertarians have been around for 44 years, and the best they have been able to muster up in a Governor's Election race is 6.5% in Virginia in all that time. They have managed to get candidates elected to office at the local level in some areas, but they don't really have much say at all at the Federal or State government levels. They haven't done a whole lot in 44 years...I don't see them gaining a whole lot more ground than they have in the future unless Americans truly become disgusted with both democratic and republican parties. It hasn't really happened yet. It probably won't ever really happen.

If anything, the democrats will grow in strength from here on out with no real strong opposition as the republican party declines in popularity. I just see this election as the last hurrah for them in terms of getting into the white house.

No one will touch the second amendment. The NRA and friends believed that Clinton was going to take guns in the 90's then Obama now Clinton II but it never happened. I do believe there needs to be changes to the law but no one is coming for your guns

A centrist party would need to be fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Cut the loopholes and tax everyone at 20%. Take the Billions that you already put in health care and put it in health care instead of handing it to insurance companies and big Pharma. Advance education. The US spends Billions on education and very little goes to actual education. Put great minds in University instead of the streets

Make people on Welfare work for it. Welfare isn't that great so create work these folks can do to better communities, pay them a living wage, and collect 20% back in taxes. Build affordable daycare centers run by the Federal government so if someone on welfare has kids at home they don't have that excuse. It creates jobs and again you get 20% back in taxes

Create a loan system rather than a grant system. If a big business needs money lend it to them don't give it away. Stop the advocates from buying laws

Cut the fat. We've all heard the stories about a department having 3 managers and 2 employees or the $500 screwdriver purchases. Millions could be saved every year by using common sense

No one will touch the second amendment. The NRA and friends believed that Clinton was going to take guns in the 90's then Obama now Clinton II but it never happened. I do believe there needs to be changes to the law but no one is coming for your guns

Bill had no interest in going after guns. He just wanted to get tail and go along with whatever the people wanted. Hill is bent on getting the guns and relishes the thought of having her way over the ignorant masses. These two Clintons are completely different animals and we cannot afford to give her control of anything.

A centrist party would need to be fiscally conservative and socially liberal. Cut the loopholes and tax everyone at 20%. Take the Billions that you already put in health care and put it in health care instead of handing it to insurance companies and big Pharma. Advance education. The US spends Billions on education and very little goes to actual education. Put great minds in University instead of the streets

Make people on Welfare work for it. Welfare isn't that great so create work these folks can do to better communities, pay them a living wage, and collect 20% back in taxes. Build affordable daycare centers run by the Federal government so if someone on welfare has kids at home they don't have that excuse. It creates jobs and again you get 20% back in taxes

Create a loan system rather than a grant system. If a big business needs money lend it to them don't give it away. Stop the advocates from buying laws

Cut the fat. We've all heard the stories about a department having 3 managers and 2 employees or the $500 screwdriver purchases. Millions could be saved every year by using common sense

The government over pays for Labor BIG TIME.

Tax EVERYBODY 20% of their income? ..NO. It won't work...Cost of living would sky rocket. If they tax everybody 20% with no chances of a refund etc. we will see a bad decline in the economy. Way less expendable income, and businesses won't get that bump in sales in March/April when many people get their tax refunds in.

We already pay the following taxes routinely in USA: Unless most of the following taxes are rolled back, we can't afford a 20% Income tax on top of this stuff.

#1 Air Transportation Taxes (just look at how much you were charged the last time you flew)

#2 Biodiesel Fuel Taxes

#3 Building Permit Taxes

#4 Business Registration Fees

#5 Capital Gains Taxes

#6 Cigarette Taxes

#7 Court Fines (indirect taxes)

#8 Disposal Fees

#9 Dog License Taxes

#10 Drivers License Fees (another form of taxation)

#11 Employer Health Insurance Mandate Tax

#12 Employer Medicare Taxes

#13 Employer Social Security Taxes

#14 Environmental Fees

#15 Estate Taxes

#16 Excise Taxes On Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans

#17 Federal Corporate Taxes

#18 Federal Income Taxes

#19 Federal Unemployment Taxes

#20 Fishing License Taxes

#21 Flush Taxes (yes, this actually exists in some areas)

#22 Food And Beverage License Fees

#23 Franchise Business Taxes

#24 Garbage Taxes

#25 Gasoline Taxes

#26 Gift Taxes

#27 Gun Ownership Permits

#28 Hazardous Material Disposal Fees

#29 Highway Access Fees

#30 Hotel Taxes (these are becoming quite large in some areas)

#31 Hunting License Taxes

#32 Import Taxes

#33 Individual Health Insurance Mandate Taxes

#34 Inheritance Taxes

#35 Insect Control Hazardous Materials Licenses

#36 Inspection Fees

#37 Insurance Premium Taxes

#38 Interstate User Diesel Fuel Taxes

#39 Inventory Taxes

#40 IRA Early Withdrawal Taxes

#41 IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)

#42 IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)

#43 Library Taxes

#44 License Plate Fees

#45 Liquor Taxes

#46 Local Corporate Taxes

#47 Local Income Taxes

#48 Local School Taxes

#49 Local Unemployment Taxes

#50 Luxury Taxes

#51 Marriage License Taxes

#52 Medicare Taxes

#53 Medicare Tax Surcharge On High Earning Americans Under Obamacare

#54 Obamacare Individual Mandate Excise Tax (if you don’t buy “qualifying” health insurance under Obamacare you will have to pay an additional tax)

#55 Obamacare Surtax On Investment Income (a new 3.8% surtax on investment income)

#56 Parking Meters

#57 Passport Fees

#58 Professional Licenses And Fees (another form of taxation)

#59 Property Taxes

#60 Real Estate Taxes

#61 Recreational Vehicle Taxes

#62 Registration Fees For New Businesses

#63 Toll Booth Taxes

#64 Sales Taxes

#65 Self-Employment Taxes

#66 Sewer & Water Taxes

#67 School Taxes

#68 Septic Permit Taxes

#69 Service Charge Taxes

#70 Social Security Taxes

#71 Special Assessments For Road Repairs Or Construction

#72 Sports Stadium Taxes

#73 State Corporate Taxes

#74 State Income Taxes

#75 State Park Entrance Fees

#76 State Unemployment Taxes (SUTA)

#77 Tanning Taxes (a new Obamacare tax on tanning services)

#78 Telephone 911 Service Taxes

#79 Telephone Federal Excise Taxes

#80 Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Taxes

#81 Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Taxes

#82 Telephone State And Local Taxes

#83 Telephone Universal Access Taxes

#84 The Alternative Minimum Tax

#85 Tire Recycling Fees

#86 Tire Taxes

#87 Tolls (another form of taxation)

#88 Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)

#89 Use Taxes (Out of state purchases, etc.)

#90 Utility Taxes

#91 Vehicle Registration Taxes

#92 Waste Management Taxes

#93 Water Rights Fees

#94 Watercraft Registration & Licensing Fees

#95 Well Permit Fees

#96 Workers Compensation Taxes

#97 Zoning Permit Fees

Bill had no interest in going after guns. He just wanted to get tail and go along with whatever the people wanted. Hill is bent on getting the guns and relishes the thought of having her way over the ignorant masses. These two Clintons are completely different animals and we cannot afford to give her control of anything.

Eight years ago the same was said of Obama and not a gun has been taken

The government over pays for Labor BIG TIME.

Tax EVERYBODY 20% of their income? ..NO. It won't work...Cost of living would sky rocket. If they tax everybody 20% with no chances of a refund etc. we will see a bad decline in the economy. Way less expendable income, and businesses won't get that bump in sales in March/April when many people get their tax refunds in.

We already pay the following taxes routinely in USA: Unless most of the following taxes are rolled back, we can't afford a 20% Income tax on top of this stuff.

#1 Air Transportation Taxes (just look at how much you were charged the last time you flew)

#2 Biodiesel Fuel Taxes

#3 Building Permit Taxes

#4 Business Registration Fees

#5 Capital Gains Taxes

#6 Cigarette Taxes

#7 Court Fines (indirect taxes)

#8 Disposal Fees

#9 Dog License Taxes

#10 Drivers License Fees (another form of taxation)

#11 Employer Health Insurance Mandate Tax

#12 Employer Medicare Taxes

#13 Employer Social Security Taxes

#14 Environmental Fees

#15 Estate Taxes

#16 Excise Taxes On Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans

#17 Federal Corporate Taxes

#18 Federal Income Taxes

#19 Federal Unemployment Taxes

#20 Fishing License Taxes

#21 Flush Taxes (yes, this actually exists in some areas)

#22 Food And Beverage License Fees

#23 Franchise Business Taxes

#24 Garbage Taxes

#25 Gasoline Taxes

#26 Gift Taxes

#27 Gun Ownership Permits

#28 Hazardous Material Disposal Fees

#29 Highway Access Fees

#30 Hotel Taxes (these are becoming quite large in some areas)

#31 Hunting License Taxes

#32 Import Taxes

#33 Individual Health Insurance Mandate Taxes

#34 Inheritance Taxes

#35 Insect Control Hazardous Materials Licenses

#36 Inspection Fees

#37 Insurance Premium Taxes

#38 Interstate User Diesel Fuel Taxes

#39 Inventory Taxes

#40 IRA Early Withdrawal Taxes

#41 IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)

#42 IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)

#43 Library Taxes

#44 License Plate Fees

#45 Liquor Taxes

#46 Local Corporate Taxes

#47 Local Income Taxes

#48 Local School Taxes

#49 Local Unemployment Taxes

#50 Luxury Taxes

#51 Marriage License Taxes

#52 Medicare Taxes

#53 Medicare Tax Surcharge On High Earning Americans Under Obamacare

#54 Obamacare Individual Mandate Excise Tax (if you don’t buy “qualifying” health insurance under Obamacare you will have to pay an additional tax)

#55 Obamacare Surtax On Investment Income (a new 3.8% surtax on investment income)

#56 Parking Meters

#57 Passport Fees

#58 Professional Licenses And Fees (another form of taxation)

#59 Property Taxes

#60 Real Estate Taxes

#61 Recreational Vehicle Taxes

#62 Registration Fees For New Businesses

#63 Toll Booth Taxes

#64 Sales Taxes

#65 Self-Employment Taxes

#66 Sewer & Water Taxes

#67 School Taxes

#68 Septic Permit Taxes

#69 Service Charge Taxes

#70 Social Security Taxes

#71 Special Assessments For Road Repairs Or Construction

#72 Sports Stadium Taxes

#73 State Corporate Taxes

#74 State Income Taxes

#75 State Park Entrance Fees

#76 State Unemployment Taxes (SUTA)

#77 Tanning Taxes (a new Obamacare tax on tanning services)

#78 Telephone 911 Service Taxes

#79 Telephone Federal Excise Taxes

#80 Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Taxes

#81 Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Taxes

#82 Telephone State And Local Taxes

#83 Telephone Universal Access Taxes

#84 The Alternative Minimum Tax

#85 Tire Recycling Fees

#86 Tire Taxes

#87 Tolls (another form of taxation)

#88 Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)

#89 Use Taxes (Out of state purchases, etc.)

#90 Utility Taxes

#91 Vehicle Registration Taxes

#92 Waste Management Taxes

#93 Water Rights Fees

#94 Watercraft Registration & Licensing Fees

#95 Well Permit Fees

#96 Workers Compensation Taxes

#97 Zoning Permit Fees

Most of these are user fees. Out of 97 how many directly affect you?

At 20% people would be getting a deal for the most part. The tax rate in the us is between 10 and 40% depending on your income. So if you make less than let's say $20,000 gross you are tax exempt. anything above that you pay 20%. There would be a lot more going in to the economy year round than that one big boost in March and April. It's the trickle up effect (I need to trademark that ;) )