This one's different - election night coverage

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
President Obama’s 2015 Executive Actions on Gun Control

Not all purely "gun" related, but there were things in there (10 round mags, etc.)

Gun control and taking guns away are two very different things. I'm pro gun ownership I feel if you want guns you should be able to own them but there needs to be a process to get a gun rather than a walk in and buy. I also feel that at no point will an average citizen need an Uzi. You don't need more than 10 rounds for hunting and if you need more than 10 for protection you really need to reevaluate where you live

Hilary has stated she will look closely at the Australian model of outlawing guns and collecting guns from the people. Australia did that, and crime there shot up big time after it occurred.

She has also taken a hard line approach that stricter gun laws are an absolute must, and it will be at the forefront of her presidency. All a part of the Globalist Agenda for big government, control of the people, and manipulating the future.

The globalists have been working diligently through the last 40 years to dumb down and numb up Americans which is the most crucial step toward fully disarming and ruling the masses with the least amount of resistance.

The problem is not the guns. The problem is that we are now an “Illuminati” Elite controlled society that is reacting to mass programming.

The evidence is there with the younger generation today. 80% of registered voters age 18 to 29 are Liberal democrats who mostly fall in line with getting rid of the 2nd amendment, and stricter gun laws. If Clinton is elected, this process will likely complete itself in the coming years.

Reactions: IceBurghDJ
The government over pays for Labor BIG TIME.

Tax EVERYBODY 20% of their income? ..NO. It won't work...Cost of living would sky rocket. If they tax everybody 20% with no chances of a refund etc. we will see a bad decline in the economy. Way less expendable income, and businesses won't get that bump in sales in March/April when many people get their tax refunds in.

We already pay the following taxes routinely in USA: Unless most of the following taxes are rolled back, we can't afford a 20% Income tax on top of this stuff.

Alot of the taxes you list are local taxes that the feds get very little of, if any. There are areas that the Gov't does pay more than they should. There are also areas where they don't pay enough. Then there are the recipients that do very little to get income.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Hilary has stated she will look closely at the Australian model of outlawing guns and collecting guns from the people. Australia did that, and crime there shot up big time after it occurred.

She has also taken a hard line approach that stricter gun laws are an absolute must, and it will be at the forefront of her presidency. All a part of the Globalist Agenda for big government, control of the people, and manipulating the future.

What crimes? Shoplifting? Jaywalking? Gun crimes have dropped 72% since the laws were instituted.

Hillary actually said there will be no buy back like Australia had and if I am correct the buyback was for all weapons but only made mandatory for large round mag weapons

Australia data shows gun controls a huge success 20 years after mass shooting

Gun control and taking guns away are two very different things. I'm pro gun ownership I feel if you want guns you should be able to own them but there needs to be a process to get a gun rather than a walk in and buy. I also feel that at no point will an average citizen need an Uzi. You don't need more than 10 rounds for hunting and if you need more than 10 for protection you really need to reevaluate where you live

I don't really have an argument against the 10 round mag legislation. It's hard to argue against it without sounding like a "Far Right Nut". I guess the argument there is that they feel that a 10 round mag hinders their ability to be able to fight off foreign invaders including our own government. That they should have access to large round mags and AR 15 Semi Automatic rifles in such a case.

I don't see the 10 round mag really being a big deal for those who go to the shooting range, or go hunting.

As far as owning a Uzi or Machine gun of sorts...Those weapons have been banned since I think 1984? I don't think Most republicans and pro 2nd amendment voters are arguing they should be able to own a Uzi...but there are those out there that want those guns legal.

Reactions: Jeff Romard
I have friends in Canada who tell me they pay north of 50%, and they're definitely not rich.

If you are talking straight income tax I just posted the link from the Federal government site it tops at 33%. If you're talking all taxes then maybe that's true. We have sales taxes and most of the same 97 that Ricky posted earlier same as you guys do. Most of those are user generated

You REALLY believe anything she says?

I don't believe a word that her or Trump say I'm just saying she didn't say what Ricky said she did

Reactions: ittigger
If you are talking straight income tax I just posted the link from the Federal government site it tops at 33%. If you're talking all taxes then maybe that's true. We have sales taxes and most of the same 97 that Ricky posted earlier same as you guys do. Most of those are user generated

I don't believe a word that her or Trump say I'm just saying she didn't say what Ricky said she did

She has stated multiple times she is looking closely at the Australian model for gun confiscation as an option.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvcWePEsg94

That's a NRA video cut and taken out of context with the actual original footage.

I don't really have an argument against the 10 round mag legislation. It's hard to argue against it without sounding like a "Far Right Nut". I guess the argument there is that they feel that a 10 round mag hinders their ability to be able to fight off foreign invaders including our own government. That they should have access to large round mags and AR 15 Semi Automatic rifles in such a case.

I don't see the 10 round mag really being a big deal for those who go to the shooting range, or go hunting.

As far as owning a Uzi or Machine gun of sorts...Those weapons have been banned since I think 1984? I don't think Most republicans and pro 2nd amendment voters are arguing they should be able to own a Uzi...but there are those out there that want those guns legal.
Well over 100 guns in my collection and plenty of 30 round mags and larger, I collect guns, some people collect cars,

Reactions: IceBurghDJ
Well over 100 guns in my collection and plenty of 30 round mags and larger, I collect guns, some people collect cars,

Yeah, I know many people with big gun collections. Will there be a limit on having collections in the future? Probably.

Is there a real legit reason to own, and carry 30 round magazines? Now that's the question.

If you disarm the people, you better disarm the police too. Take away high capacity rifles - better take theirs away as well. If there's no need for the people to have them, then there's certainly no need for the police / authorities to have them either.

Has nothing to do with "need" .. I like not having to reload often when I go plinking. And My 20 and 30 round mags have done nothing to anyone. We don't "need" more than 1 speaker to play music, but I have many more .. and my guns have done far less damage than some of my DJ gear has. I will never accept something based on "need" .. that's almost communism.

Yeah, I know many people with big gun collections. Will there be a limit on having collections in the future? Probably.

Is there a real legit reason to own, and carry 30 round magazines? Now that's the question.
Why do I need a legit reason to own something that isn't inherently dangerous? A chefs knife is inherently more dangerous than a 20 round magazine is. If you're saying there's a chance they might be used by a bad person, then the laws should be directed at the bad person.

Why do I need a legit reason to own something that isn't inherently dangerous? A chefs knife is inherently more dangerous than a 20 round magazine is. If you're saying there's a chance they might be used by a bad person, then the laws should be directed at the bad person.

+1 - disarming the people won't disarm the crooks. The only people that the gun laws affect .. are the good people.

+1 - disarming the people won't disarm the crooks. The only people that the gun laws affect .. are the good people.

I agree with you there. However, this Conservative view point is becoming less popular every year even though it seems to us to be absolutely logical.

Guns are Bad according to Liberals and Hilary Clinton.

You have not put fourth a good reason as to why you need a 20 or 30 round magazine capability? Is "Just in case we are invaded" or "because I need to protect myself" truly valid? The Liberals say no, these are BS reasons.

You can always call the Police to come protect you. You are suppose to use a Bat, or a stick or something until they arrive...

Or, why can't a gun with only 10 rounds protect you against a criminal, terrorist, invader, etc. Leave the higher capacity guns to Military and Police only to deal with extreme situations.