Weddings Video from an awesome wedding on the Chesapeake Bay

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Loneavenger

DJ Extraordinaire
Feb 26, 2010
Richmond, VA
www.facebook.com
This video was made from a company locally that we've been working closely with. I really wish i could bring a videographer with me to every event! This wedding was a LOT of fun and the uplights looked INCREDIBLE after dark. This tent backed right up to the Chesapeake Bay and i bet this tent looked like a lighthouse to any passing boats! We did the long sides of the tent with 12 of the Blizzard Q6 par cans. And then we did the 2 short ends of the tent with 10 Chauvet Slim Par 56 Par cans. The uplights in the Truss were the Blizzard Puck 3's.

[video=vimeo;70293273]http://vimeo.com/70293273[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Nice setup ... well played.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice job, Lone. Just curious, was anything ever said about having any ambient lighting in the tent in addition to the perimeter cans?

Above where the drapery was hung there are some very ugly existing lights installed in the tent but we hid them and definitely didn't turn them on until we were packing up. The perimeter lights had it soooo bright in that tent that we didn't need any additional ambient lighting. We did actually end up installing a couple of lights after dark on the outside of the tent shining straight out so people could get to their cars - there were no lights installed between the tent and where people parked so when they walked out of the bright tent it was a little dangerous since they couldn't see anything lol.