Weddings Wedding packages/plans?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
All of the weddings I do with the ceremony the ceremony is performed on site somewhere. Rarely now it's on the same room. I charge for this. I have had where the ceremony and cocktails where in the same room and the reception was down the hall or closeby. I simply slide from one music format to another.

I am amazed by how little other DJ services value their services by how cheap they charge for this. And in order to get the booking I reason with my clients or go 1/2 way with them.

I actually enjoy performing the cermony for them. It makes it very personal for all of us.

Same here.

If the ceremony is at a separate location ONSITE requiring an additional setup, its a "Ceremony Upgrade" for $150 added to their reception package.

If the ceremony is in the same room/area and only requires one setup for both, then I simply tack on another hour to their reception package at the regular rate of $100/hr. So $50 diff obviously comes in for the 2nd system itself. That being said, I *may* be short-selling the ceremony rates as it usually ads another 30-45 minutes listening to selections in prior-meetings, but I've never felt I was giving anything away. S'all good by me.