Weddings Your opinion is needed for an upcoming gig

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Once again...thanks for everyone's input. It looks like they're still going to book with us and I'll still do the best job possible. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Great job!!!!

Been through this...Many times they are are still comparing DJs (shopping)
I recently had a couple drag on for over a month. I finally called them when I had another request for that date. We both went our separate ways...they booked with a DJ that offered them a photo booth and DJ.

Fine with me. I have no time to deal with photo booths.

Paul so you hold open dates for one YEAR or more without being booked just so a client can THINK about paying you to hold said date and possible loose maybe 2 or 3 other bookings on the Same day that could be higher paying

Dennis-
I won't lose anything. If a higher paying one comes along I will try to book it as well. First come first served. My point was, generally the ones that him haw around are the higher paying clientel. So as nuts as it may sound, I will book higher paying clients by being patient.

Paul

Latest update....just met with this couple this past weekend. I now have a signed contract/depost. Apparently they were having financial troubles but didn't mention it until the meeting...including a foreclosure. Anyway, they are now back on track and we're ready to roll!