Anyone else have a short promo video?

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
I have a couple of Promo Style Videos for different purposes:

This is My Home Page video for www.djtaso.com This video used to have audio for a short period of time, but when it became my home page video, I had the audio taken out because people didn't like visiting sites to be blasted with music.

Wedding Testimonials which I update every so often:

This is a sweet 16 demo video

This one is more meant to showcase my lighting and effects primarily for Sweet 16s, but could act as a Demo video on its own (even though its only 1 event not a combination):

Sweet 16 Testimonials which I update every 6 months:

I haven't focused as much on demo style videos as I now have almost 250 videos from past event that each act as their own promo video. You having a wedding at a particular venue... chances are I got a video of that venue. You wanna do a barn wedding... I got a video for that. You want a high energy wedidng with current music mostyl... I got that... or with a wide variety of genres... I got that too. You having a wedding that has latin culture mixed in... I got a video for that. I find that the individual recaps show more than a "demo" video. However a demo video is good to have on a website as tool to create excitement.

I did a very short promo video, just something short to get and hold the attention of the brides that visit my site. So far, it has worked very well for me.

What are you guys using?

Scott

I shot an introductory video for the company when I launched, but it's just straight to camera, no event footage.

I really need to do re-do it, but I don't have much video content from my events. I either need to get better at capturing it/hire someone to film for me. Or do more weddings with videographers and get some better stuff before I can really do what I want.

All of the above videos look great!

It never fails every time someone posts PROMO I see something totally different......