Weddings Anyone used this site ??

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

DjDennis

RIP- My Dad (2011), Sister (2013) and Mum (2017)
So anyone seen or used Forms from this site (weddings of course)

http://www.printableweddingplanner.com

Free Printable Wedding Planner
More than 45 wedding planning checklists, forms, and worksheets you can download and print. Includes printables for budgeting, guest lists, timelines, photography, flowers, and more. Pages fit in any three-ring binder or standard notebook. Just print and start planning your wedding today!

Each printable page is available for free, or you can choose customizable versions for just $5.00 each. Or save time and money by downloading the entire collection for just $14.00.

Here are the 15 most popular wedding planner pages: (see website for rest)

have a nice day all

Reactions: ahoustondj
Looks cool .. Is that your website?

nope

no --- I just asked, IF ANYONE has used the site yet and benefited from the forms on the site ???

sorry

Agreed .. though they did ask for funds if you wanted the entire package or a custom document.

I haven't looked at it yet - but it may be a very basic template for free.

Rule #1: You Get What You Pay For

Last edited:
Yeah, like anyone will do that.

I believe the free ones are uneditable PDF .. the collection is .doc files, so I suppose if someone likes the format (I don't care much for the swirlies personally), the editable versions might be the right buy. Some folks don't have the "creative" where-with-all to rebuild the free ones in Word or Excel, so this package would save a bit of time.

Reactions: ittigger
I can edit the pdfs easy

you just know how to...

I can edit the pdfs easy

you just know how to...

Yea .. I know there are tools, but the ones that are unaware or don't know how .. that's what the $15 package is for.

Nice idea for those who need it.
I've edited my own a million times, and I finally have them JUST the way I want them.

Let me alter this discussion just a bit. We're talking about using PDF forms or other documents. These are static docs that the client fills out, then emails back to the vendor(s). It's what a lot of Planners do in my area and sometimes they try to steer the client to use their forms instead of filling out my system. The problem, as I see it, forms/docs have a flaw in that you can have multiple versions floating around. It's easy for the final version to never get emailed or perhaps the DJ grabs the wrong one. End result, mistakes made and we all know who will get blamed for it, us.

I set mine up in an online database. Not unlike DJ Intelligence or any number of other online planners. The difference though is this insures that everyone involved is seeing the same version. Not sue if you guys ever see any discrepancy issues with your setups but just recently I have a photog friend who got bit by the doc problem. Would be interested to hear your take on it.

The only discrepancy I usually see is in regards to the timeline(s). All done by the bride or planner; but sometimes mines is different from the caterer, different from the photographer, etc.. The time line is not too important to me in my opinion. I am flexible enough to adapt as needed in that regard. I use an on-line event planning service as well and do like how it keeps everything in the same place all nice and neat for each client.

Reactions: Ausumm
I'm like Ron.
I use the planning sheets as a guide, but I never expect the evening to follow that plan 100%.
And it almost never DOES.

The only discrepancy I usually see is in regards to the timeline(s). All done by the bride or planner; but sometimes mines is different from the caterer, different from the photographer, etc.. The time line is not too important to me in my opinion. I am flexible enough to adapt as needed in that regard. I use an on-line event planning service as well and do like how it keeps everything in the same place all nice and neat for each client.

Same thing here. I usually print out 3-4 copies of my timeline then compare and sometimes share a copy of mine with the other vendors. They usually appreciate it and like Mike says, the evening rarely ever follows the timeline 100%.

Reactions: Ausumm and ittigger