Chair Covers

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Chuck The DJ

I know people.
Sep 28, 2006
Sebastopol, California
www.chuckthedj.com
At my 10 year anniversary party last night..... I have never seen chair covers like this, I was told they were called "Everyone's A Bride".... in the pics, which aren't that great, the chandelier and the drapes in the room were also added for the night. A2017-09-03 18.44.03.jpg 2017-09-03 20.23.56.jpg 2017-09-03 18.45.24.jpg microphone_sound_system_chuck_the_dj_wce_events (2).jpg 5 course meal and a duo (piano & violin)...

They're not really chair covers. It's a voile treatment adapted to chiavari chairs. Typically, the chairs have also been brought in to match the color scheme.

I like the chairs but, the drape material is too flat. They look like they were sewn from 50/50 blend bed sheets.

The wedding looks very well put together. But the mechanics of people navigating those chair covers makes them better suited for a styled shoot than a practical application. If they cut them to leave them right around the ground, but not dragging, I think it would achieve a similar affect without being a pain.

That would be me!

Yeah, maybe me too...I was envisioning myself getting my chair tangled in that trail of fluff, then struggling to stand up to leave the table, creating a big awkward scene that perhaps ends with myself playing twister with a chair and those seated nearby gasping in horror hoping to avoid the catastrophe. maybe.

Yeah, maybe me too...I was envisioning myself getting my chair tangled in that trail of fluff, then struggling to stand up to leave the table, creating a big awkward scene that perhaps ends with myself playing twister with a chair and those seated nearby gasping in horror hoping to avoid the catastrophe. maybe.

That would be me, as well. :djsmug:

Oh heck, I'd pay good money just to see that! :laugh: