Enough with this!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Arnoldo

New DJ
Nov 29, 2006
Lakeland, FL
www.arnoldooffermann.com
I am tired of having my threads being moved..

The one where I asked what the argument was against Peter was moved to COMPLAINTS AND BUGS. WHAT IN THE WORLD DID THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BUGS IN THE FORUM!

And then I did a post where I shared a wedding experience... just because I got the idea from Peter merry it was moved to Seminars and DVDs.. WTF!

STOP THIS CRAP! DO THE MODS NOT LISTEN TO ANY MEMBERS HERE? You say you do, but when I ask something it hasn't been answered. No one here listens, you just pretend you do.

Ace this is another complaint thread, just where do you think it should be put. Try starting them where they should be!

Me learn to read?

Try this

Ace this is another complaint thread,

Now so you can understand it let's see if I can break it down.

The word this would pertain to "this Thread" which is right where it should be in the complaints department.

And then I did a post where I shared a wedding experience... just because I got the idea from Peter merry it was moved to Seminars and DVDs.. WTF!

Why are you copying the Cheese that many of us did 20 years ago when Benny Hill was hot? If you are just now learning this stuff from Peter Merry you need to get out more. And you stated yourself you got that CHEESE tidbit from a VIDEO shown at a Peter Merry SEMINAR

The one where I asked what the argument was against Peter

In case you didn't notice 90% of the responders to that thread answered you as to exactly what Peter was doing and why, just because you didn't get the answer you wanted doesn't change the answers you will get.

And as it continued you showed by your post that the thread question was nothing more than a complaint about the Bloat thread being closed.

Also Dan and some of the moderators have said they are not going to let the Peter Merry crap continue. I would say they are keeping their word......

See-- here's the funny thing.. I know how old Benny Hill is. I also know it's been done before in one way or another.

Perhaps one day, you'll let your old age stop you from thinking you are (which many have stated you are not, and I can see why) and realize that several brides are in their early 20s and 30s. Most of them have never even seen anything like that done.

So it's not cheese. To you it may be-- but then again, you know everything, right?

Oh no, I ain't 21! Now when I was 21, I thought I knew everything!

Son you don't even know the rules!

I thought you were going to do real DJ things because you have a wedding tomorrow?

Me I am off and don't have to worry about real DJ things!

Steve,

I have a question, and I'm really not trying to start a fight. In my thread you talked about Mr. Merry's inuendos and attacks, but in this thread it seams as though you are doing the same thing to Arnoldo. What gives?

If it's wrong for one isn't wrong for everyone?

Steve,

I have a question, and I'm really not trying to start a fight. In my thread you talked about Mr. Merry's inuendos and attacks, but in this thread it seams as though you are doing the same thing to Arnoldo. What gives?

It seems to me that Ace had the first attacks to Steve here though....

You want evidence for the "Do DJ's Have Big Egos" thread? I offer the recent posts on here as proof that the answer is a great big yes!!!

Steve,

Kellys,

I must have missed something AGAIN, What attacks are you refering too? Perhaps you took them in a manner they were not intended. But if you can clarify them perhaps I can address and correct what you consider an attack.

Kellys,

I must have missed something AGAIN, What attacks are you refering too? Perhaps you took them in a manner they were not intended. But if you can clarify them perhaps I can address and correct what you consider an attack.
Steve,

Let me start by saying that I'm not in this to start a fight (there is already to much of that going on). I respect others until they give me reason not to, so I want you to know that I respect you. What I'm about to copy and paste in are comments of yours in the several threads that I'm currently posting on:

Maybe you are too busy producing the worlds top crunk music to comprehend what 90% of the people here can already see.
This comment was directed at Arnoldo in another thread. I may have taken it wrong, but it seamed condescending to me.

Now so you can understand it let's see if I can break it down.

The word this would pertain to "this Thread" which is right where it should be in the complaints department.
That comes across as very condescending also. One of the problems with reading comments rather then hearing them spoken is that things get lost in the translation. That is why sarcasm is so harsh when typed, you almost feel the need to take it the worst way possible. Anyway, I hope you can see the comments from a different point of view, you might see that it is very easy to take these comments the wrong way.

For the record, I have no interest in seeing ODJT being anything other then a wonderful place to visit. I just want to make sure that it is a place worth visiting, some place where I can network, learn, grow, and possibly be of value to others. I don't see where a couple of prickly threads / posts / or posters are going to impeed this.