Fitting this Category..

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Nov 5, 2006
Schenectady, NY
If you fit this catagory, let me know. You are the owner of a small multi-op, under 10 guys. Maybe 1 or 2 have their own equipment and music, the rest you supply it all.

I handle all of the calls.

Right now, when the event comes in, I give it to the person whom I feel is more comfortable with the event.

When they are booked for the event, they are responsible for the entire event. Prep, etc..

I'm re-starting having monthly meetings, go over things, etc..

Whomever does weddings, they go to every bridal show. We pay them a little something.

I fit most of that description

Wow .. 7+ years between the OP and the 2nd post .. that's got to be some kind of record.

Wow .. 7+ years between the OP and the 2nd post .. that's got to be some kind of record.

Geeze I missed that too.....I was thinking as I posted it's been ages since anyone posted in Multi-op Ave lol

Reactions: DJ Bobcat

Geeze I missed that too.....I was thinking as I posted it's been ages since anyone posted in Multi-op Ave lol

So can YOU fix the spelling? Looks like Capital Disc Jockeys hasn't posted here in several years, so it's not likely he's going to fix it. In the meantime, Rick is having a nervous breakdown![emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jeff Romard
So can YOU fix the spelling? Looks like Capital Disc Jockeys hasn't posted here in several years, so it's not likely he's going to fix it. In the meantime, Rick is having a nervous breakdown![emoji1]

Would somebody please fix the title? "Category", not "Catagory".

Fixed.....For god sake's people stop bringing up Zombie threads it's causing me work ;)

Not only do they have a football team, they have Johnny Football... Want him???[emoji1] They're selling him really cheap... may be listed on Craig's List soon![emoji1]

I'm not much of a Football fan can we talk Baseball or Hockey....Either that or I'm switching the spelling back ;)

Reactions: ittigger