Happy 4th Of July!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

Chuck The DJ

I know people.
Sep 28, 2006
Sebastopol, California
www.chuckthedj.com
To everyone here. I don't get here as much as I should, but I hang out with the Fishes a lot! :0 But I hope you all have a great time today! Thank Dan for keeping this going!!!
P1020020.JPG 2017-07-03 17.48.56.jpg

Happy independence Day!

I have been eating a TON of food, and drinking a lot today. I think I consumed 5,000 calories so far. Anyway, I am about to shoot off some legal fire works, then walk down the street with the family to watch the real Fireworks in about 45 minutes.

Had a nice little Independence Day celebration with my wife, her parents, and my daughter and her husband. I made baby back ribs, homemade Mac 'n Cheese, baked beans, and green salad. Started fixin' food at 8:30 AM, and we ate at 1:00 PM; right on schedule. Had too much food, as usual, but everyone enjoyed it. My daughter brought cookies and watermelon. Then we all went outside by the pool (some of us even went in[emoji4]) and listened to music I had playing through the outside speakers. It was a nice time for all my guests, but I had to cook and clean the house beforehand, so I'm pooped.[emoji1] Gonna go to bed early tonight, and then maybe take the next couple of days off.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I see this year you brought the subs! Nice gig!!
I don't recognize the software. Is that a "Daylight Skin" for something?

Reactions: Chuck The DJ