I could have stayed home last night!

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
Again you got it wrong. Those people were there to party and they are a crowd that loves to party. This DJ was a big let down. I know this crowd because this is not my first time being around this crowd and I did a party for that crowd once.

if you know the crowd then why didn't the get you. What kind of a event was it

Reactions: ittigger
Wow please tell me more.
No I don't want your head to explode with feeding it to much information . I am here where my friend is playing at and a lady that was at the party told him how bad the DJ was and about people leaving early . He thought I was kidding .

Just so you know I haven't been working lately because I fell over 4 weeks ago and my lawyer has me going to physical therapy after seeing this doctor in their office . Both are in the same place . I got to be there 9am today and from there to my doctors office .

I think??? he means the doctor and the physical therapist share an office??? God I hope so or he is more gullible than I imagined
The place where the lawyer has me going to there is a doctor I saw first checked me out and set me up with 4 weeks of physical therapy . After that I got to see the doctor again.

And where did you fall that you need a lawyer? Just a lawsuit so you can get free money.

Mix, I really think you should look into taking some courses at a local community college, it would be very beneficial to your business, if you communicate with potential clients the way you communicate on this forum, it's fairly easy to see why you have trouble getting well paying gigs

Most of the time, the lawyer is the only one who wins in a personal injury lawsuit. It can be very difficult to prove fault in a 'slip and fall' scenario. I wonder how he would feel if someone was suing him.

And where did you fall that you need a lawyer? Just a lawsuit so you can get free money.
You don't let up . I fell around the corner from my doctors office . It was an uneven sidewalk and I fell thankfully face first instead of on my back . I had just finished with my mother visiting the doctor and I was going to the van to drive back around to pick her up when I fell .

I was worried about getting my mother her medicine and didn't think much of it at the time because I already had some back issues . I haven't gotten much sleep lately due to the pain . Jimmy this is real . Not something made up to get as you say free money .

Mix, you may be on the losing side of this one. It may be very difficult for you to prove this case - but you will still have to pay the lawyer (and any other incurred expenses, Dr's, etc).

I also wonder how you would feel if someone was suing you for the same exact thing.

No I don't want your head to explode with feeding it to much information . I am here where my friend is playing at and a lady that was at the party told him how bad the DJ was and about people leaving early . He thought I was kidding .

Just so you know I haven't been working lately because I fell over 4 weeks ago and my lawyer has me going to physical therapy after seeing this doctor in their office . Both are in the same place . I got to be there 9am today and from there to my doctors office .

So you busted your ass? Most likely your fault. And now your going to sue. Just a question for you Macho. Your always talking about money, and buying more equipment, do you have your own place, or do you depend on your mother and/or girlfriend to keep a roof over your head. If you do have a legitimate case, and get a settlement, do yourself a favor and put some money in the bank instead of blowing it on speakers to put in storage and not use.

Reactions: Ausumm
Mix sorry you got hurt but I am sorry no reason to sue because you were not watching where you were walking.

Again you got it wrong. Those people were there to party and they are a crowd that loves to party. This DJ was a big let down. I know this crowd because this is not my first time being around this crowd and I did a party for that crowd once.

If they know you why did they hire this guy?

He runs in the back room and changes his outfit.

There is no back room it's a Phone Booth on the corner