Images and Google

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!
G

Are you guys seeing more and more images showing up in Google searches?

It's going to get way, way better.

Keep snapping at gigs and wait for the phone to go ;)

But remember to tag those pics right :triwink:

BTW I predicted this over a year ago :tricool:

Interestingly enough, I Googled yer handle, and these images came up on the first page...

I especially liked the "Entertainer jailed for faking disability", and "drawing in my underwear"... yorofl:

wavy.jpg

Thanks for the info, too bad people don't jump on your bandwagon sooner when it comes to things like this. CMS' are perfect for grabbing local search keyword quickly and easily. You can even optimize images so they show up in the results.

SoftJock Rick... come one... you're all wrong about what you said with Wavy Davy...

those aren't "images", their "videos" :yoBiggrin:

SoftJock Rick... come one... you're all wrong about what you said with Wavy Davy...

those aren't "images", their "videos" :yoBiggrin:

No worries with Davy and I -- we're on the same page :)

Interestingly enough, I Googled yer handle, and these images came up on the first page...

I especially liked the "Entertainer jailed for faking disability", and "drawing in my underwear"... yorofl:

wavy.jpg

Brilliant Rick - Ha Ha

'kin hell - ! Try Wavy Davy UK or Devon or whatever

Davy

There are several images (tagged of course) out there with my arse showing and one with my chopper out in Norway

By the way I looked up the guy who got nicked and he's from Liverpool which is a shade "dodgy"