Looking For a Specific Version........

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

SpinCin

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Mar 15, 2008
Chicago
www.angelswithanedge.com
Greetings all!
I'm hoping someone can give me a suggestion or point me in the right direction. I'm looking for the Tim McGraw/Faith Hill ACOUSTIC VERSION of I Need You. Have been Googling without any success. Have a wedding on 9/9 that wants this version. Only place I've seen it is on YouTube. Am assuming they did too. I'm going to post this in several places so apologies ahead of time if you see this again somewhere else. THANKS!

That's a beautiful song. And the acoustic version is really nice. Hope somebody knows where to get it, 'cause I'd like a copy of that myself.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't find it on iTunes, Google Play Music or Amazon .. might be a YouTube only piece and you may have to use one of the rippers designed to pull music from the YouTube videos.

I just downloaded it .. gonna need surgery, as the YouTube file has extraneous material at the end.

I will second Steve on this - I think right now it's only a music video. It may be on their next album (hopefully to be released soon), but that doesn't help you now.
I know all the ethical arguments on this, but if I was asked to play this at a wedding, by the couple getting married, and I had exhausted every means of purchasing it, including reaching out for help to fellow DJ's, I know exactly what I'd do.

I know all the ethical arguments on this, but if I was asked to play this at a wedding, by the couple getting married, and I had exhausted every means of purchasing it, including reaching out for help to fellow DJ's, I know exactly what I'd do.
I second that. Ask on a DJ forum, tell the forum that since no one can help locate the file to buy the wedding party is out of luck then make sure they have the best reception ever with all the songs they requested....somehow.....someway......miraculously....... :cheers:

Reactions: Jeff Romard
Is this it? Sounds acoustic to me

Reactions: sonic-vision
That's it... Seems an MP3 version of that song was somehow dropped in my lap :laugh:... If it belongs to ANYBODY on this forum and you'd like to have it back, PM me and I will return it to you!:laugh:

I was looking in dark corners too but since you have one readily available I will slowly step back ;)

Sounds kinda like Tim McGraw and Faith Hill... check your inbox if you don't believe me.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, please...with sugar on top. :humble:

oooohhhh ... me three ... with candied bacon on top ...