Looking for an American DJ wifly BAR RGBA.

To many ads? Support ODJT and see no ads!

MIXMASTERMACHOM

DJ Extraordinaire
ODJT Supporter
Oct 16, 2011
Anybody here have a American DJ Wifly BAR RGBA for sale or know where I can get one? I have 2 and need just one more to make my lighted facade look like it should. The facade is a 3 sides panel facade that is big and I need the third to make it look right. Both of them are in working order. Not looking to spend over $200. Preferably close to $150 since it is discontinued.

I would take all the money you've made in the last month DJing and invest in a different solution
$0 at 1.5% doesn't go far ... :)

At that short of distance , I wouldn't go with wireless.

So do the jobs first and get paid and then invest the money back in tot he business. Not the other way around.

So do the jobs first and get paid and then invest the money back in tot he business. Not the other way around.
I need this to make sure the job looks the way it should. I can half step but that's not a good thing. I want things to look the way they are supposed to.

Just use one bar on the left panel and one on the right .. leave the center one unlit, or use another fixture. It will still look balanced and you won't have to buy anything.

None of the people at these "parties: will know the difference,
Sorry to disagee but my opinion they will notice the difference. I've done events where people were surprised to see me using my black facade. One person even thought it was a speaker. The lighted facade is to enhance the look of my setup at certain events. I'm talking about using it when I can. It won't be used all the time. Mainly for high end venues when I am allowed to do so. Other wise the black facade will be used.

Using either one won't make a difference in my performance. If I suck nobody will look and say oh he had a nice looking setup.

Sorry to disagee but my opinion they will notice the difference. I've done events where people were surprised to see me using my black facade. One person even thought it was a speaker. The lighted facade is to enhance the look of my setup at certain events. I'm talking about using it when I can. It won't be used all the time. Mainly for high end venues when I am allowed to do so. Other wise the black facade will be used.

Using either one won't make a difference in my performance. If I suck nobody will look and say oh he had a nice looking setup.
how much more income will this new light create for you over the next 6 months to a year, you should have that figured into you business plan before you purchase

Last edited:
Reactions: ittigger
and what tiger end venues do you have coming up?
I'm doing a birthday celebration at The Westwood in Garwood, NJ on December 3rd. Got the call yesterday morning with some of the details for the event. I plan on using the lighted facade to get some impressive pictures of the setup with the lighted facade. I want to add these pictures to my Ipad and developing website. At the events either I have been to or did myself, you don't see a DJ using a lighted facade. It's a look that if done right will turn heads.

I'm doing a birthday celebration at The Westwood in Garwood, NJ on December 3rd. Got the call yesterday morning with some of the details for the event. I plan on using the lighted facade to get some impressive pictures of the setup with the lighted facade. I want to add these pictures to my Ipad and developing website. At the events either I have been to or did myself, you don't see a DJ using a lighted facade. It's a look that if done right will turn heads.
Just make sure those heads don't "turn" away ..

Reactions: ittigger and Ausumm
Mix all the pictures you have shown us they look like a cluster f*ck . Don't worry about another light make your set up neat, be on time, play the music they like and you will do good.

do you think a lighted façade will bring you more business. Mix I've got more lights than the law allows it doesn't bring me any more business

By the time you get a website up and running and those picture to be useful (which but he way you are a terrible photographer) you will be 75.